So what is the update for unreal 4??

samanthaholt

I just got back into bns and I forgot how bad it looks even with a rtx 2070. So i as the people where saying the the unreal 4 is coming to the game in dec of 2019 and.....Its not here?

I play on the NA servers so idk if the update is live for us or not but I cant find any info at all so if someone could say something at all with the update please let me know. thank you :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb samanthaholt:

and I forgot how bad it looks even with a rtx 2070.

With a lower GPU it would look the same. So the GPU doesn't matter.^^

as the people where saying the the unreal 4 is coming to the game in dec of 2019 and.....Its not here?

right.. people said it.. not nc$oft itself.^^ There is the problem. 

I play on the NA servers so idk if the update is live for us or not

You actually play the game and dont know if its live or not? That makes no sense to me.

I cant find any info at all so if someone could say something at all with the update please let me know. thank you :)

Its delayed without any date. Its also possible that there is no UE4 update... could also be a rumor right before they close the game... NC$oft say nothing about it actually. You can find the "trailers" last year... no gameplay... nothing.

4 hours ago, samanthaholt said:

So i as the people where saying the the unreal 4 is coming to the game in dec of 2019 and.....Its not here?

2019 dec was for KR BNS, not NA. But was delayed in KR with no date, so best bet is 2020 dec for NA.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

With a lower GPU it would look the same. So the GPU doesn't matter.^^

right.. people said it.. not nc$oft itself.^^ There is the problem. 

You actually play the game and dont know if its live or not? That makes no sense to me.

Its delayed without any date. Its also possible that there is no UE4 update... could also be a rumor right before they close the game... NC$oft say nothing about it actually. You can find the "trailers" last year... no gameplay... nothing.

NA did mention a end of 2019 or early 2020 release date for UE4 in a couple of the producer letters.
Game runs at about 30-40FPS max settings 1080p during combat in ET with an overclocked 1070Ti. Solid 120Fps outside of combat.

Try a better CPU maybe ? I'm running a ryzen 5 2600 @4Ghz with DDR4-3000 8Gb.

Korea released a playable (for a limited time) demo of UE4 up to blackram supply chain iirc. But the full rollout has been delayed.