Fresh Server EU

Kuraite

I had heard that they arent gonna bring the fresh server to EU as in KR and china. And it made me quite sad because i played at the start of the game, when the max was lv 45 and it would be pretty nostalgic to revive that part of this game, but with the good part of having more classes to choose. So i would like to propose to bring a fresh server to EU also and so the players that know this MMORPG since the begining can revive again that game, and the old dungeons, the dificulty of before, the old raids that now are forgotten, and so on. Well i hope that there are many people that think as me and we can bring here a fresh server too, without removing the old ofc, so each one can choose the server they like or play in both, so anyone is harmed and all can have fun in this game ^^. Thanks for the ones that read this post :3

Share your opinions ^^ But please no toxicity <3

4 hours ago, Kuraite said:

I had heard that they arent gonna bring the fresh server to EU as in KR and china. And it made me quite sad because i played at the start of the game, when the max was lv 45 and it would be pretty nostalgic to revive that part of this game, but with the good part of having more classes to choose. So i would like to propose to bring a fresh server to EU also and so the players that know this MMORPG since the begining can revive again that game, and the old dungeons, the dificulty of before, the old raids that now are forgotten, and so on. Well i hope that there are many people that think as me and we can bring here a fresh server too, without removing the old ofc, so each one can choose the server they like or play in both, so anyone is harmed and all can have fun in this game ^^. Thanks for the ones that read this post :3

Share your opinions ^^ But please no toxicity <3

I think you are missunderstanding something.....the fresh server in KR wont have an y raids as they were not there during 45 patch, also its a fixed server which means what they release is all that will be there, no updates, no patches, nothing it will just be as is. So sure it might be populat for a week or 2 but then lack of content will just make ppl leave anyway as the frontier server is not planned to be updated.

@LilyFU I love how you mean "No ofense" but you call people monkeys, and as i saw in your profile, you are always meaning no ofense, but still talking this way to people, so please dont add "no ofense" if you only want to harm ^^ Because as i saw, isnt the first time you wrote this way. If you wanna harm, better save it for yourself ^^ 

And for the rest, i know the game how it was on lv 45, but dunno i feel nostalgic about it, and maybe can bring some players back, it would be nice, but i understand that isnt quite profitable for the company, but still i wanted to share this and if it could be like as when blade and soul started, would be nice <3

Thanks for your answers anyway and sharing yours opinion :3

On 06/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Grimoir said:

I think you are missunderstanding something.....the fresh server in KR wont have an y raids as they were not there during 45 patch, also its a fixed server which means what they release is all that will be there, no updates, no patches, nothing it will just be as is. So sure it might be populat for a week or 2 but then lack of content will just make ppl leave anyway as the frontier server is not planned to be updated.

You dont consider the Poh thing as a raid?