Two legy items per dungeon...

Cor

Future heroic dungeons will drop two legy items so gear will be outdated twice as fast. You really have no shame do you nc? Isn't it enough to smack psyches on everything (ss psyches coming next!) and have all those insane cost items like soul and heart? Now you even have to double the rate at which we get new gear? Is inventing new ways to shove new gear down peoples throat all you can think about? How about some quality content for a change instead of just recycling everything?

• Like 1

Why spend the effort and time to coming up with actual content or QoL improvements, when you can just press that big red button to recycle content, recycle events, increases costs, and generate new gambling simulations, then watch the profit roll in? They could literally program a bot to release content for this game, because that's how little creativity that went into everything released in this game since like 2 years ago.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 1

I, for one, welcome the the changes in upcoming dungeons. Would you rather run 1 dungeon 100x to unlock the achievement to buy 2 accessories or run 2 dungeons 100x each for a total of 200 runs for 2 accessories? I'm one of those people that are already at endgame gear, so I'd rather not spend hours farming new dungeons 100x for every new accessory. Just let me get my 2 accessories quickly and be done with it so that I only have to log on for raids and maybe dailies/weeklies if I feel like it. We usually get a new tier for accessories every year. Instead of them releasing 6 dungeons for 6 accessories, I'm perfectly content with them releasing 3-4 dungeons per year for a full set of the new tier accessories.

If anything, they should combine the achievements for older accessories as well to make it easier for people to catch up. Want to unlock the achievement to buy belt and gloves? Run 100x total of BC and/or WC. It'll make it less boring. Players would be able to run 50 WC and 50 BC or however they want to split the runs up so they're not burnt out from running one dungeon too much. Or they can do all 100 runs in BC for the achievement if they don't like running WC or vice-versa.

New content becomes monotonous after running X-amount of times anyways, so I'm glad they made it easier for us. People complain about how this game is non-stop farming and now they're making us farm half as much for our accessories, but people are still complaining. Make up your mind.

• Like 2

I really dont see how this will be a bad thing from them? @CookiesNmilk gets it at least. instead of running 2 dungeon for 100 run each, now you just need to run one dungeon and get x2 of the legendarys?:D oh well sometimes i dont understand what all this rant about they being dumb.. im more like thinking that the community just wanna complain about something else everyday xd

4 hours ago, CookiesNmilk said:

I, for one, welcome the the changes in upcoming dungeons. Would you rather run 1 dungeon 100x to unlock the achievement to buy 2 accessories or run 2 dungeons 100x each for a total of 200 runs for 2 accessories? I'm one of those people that are already at endgame gear, so I'd rather not spend hours farming new dungeons 100x for every new accessory. Just let me get my 2 accessories quickly and be done with it so that I only have to log on for raids and maybe dailies/weeklies if I feel like it. We usually get a new tier for accessories every year. Instead of them releasing 6 dungeons for 6 accessories, I'm perfectly content with them releasing 3-4 dungeons per year for a full set of the new tier accessories.

If anything, they should combine the achievements for older accessories as well to make it easier for people to catch up. Want to unlock the achievement to buy belt and gloves? Run 100x total of BC and/or WC. It'll make it less boring. Players would be able to run 50 WC and 50 BC or however they want to split the runs up so they're not burnt out from running one dungeon too much. Or they can do all 100 runs in BC for the achievement if they don't like running WC or vice-versa.

New content becomes monotonous after running X-amount of times anyways, so I'm glad they made it easier for us. People complain about how this game is non-stop farming and now they're making us farm half as much for our accessories, but people are still complaining. Make up your mind.

The only really quick way to get them is to be a whale and pay thousands of gold. Needing only one 100 run archievement for 2 items instead of one sound nice at first but you are forgetting that you also need the cores so the total amount of dungeon runs you have to do does not decrease. Also you don't always need both items from the dungeon, for example most people don't need the ring/earring since they use they raid ones and don't pvp either so you still end up running the dungeon 100 times for one item. For the majority of people not much changes except that their gear becomes outdated twice as fast it's a bad change for any normal player that does not throw their money at nc brainlessly.

Edited by Cor

vor 6 Stunden schrieb CookiesNmilk:

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ImAMemer:

I really dont see how this will be a bad thing from them? @CookiesNmilk gets it at least. instead of running 2 dungeon for 100 run each, now you just need to run one dungeon and get x2 of the legendarys?:D oh well sometimes i dont understand what all this rant about they being dumb.. im more like thinking that the community just wanna complain about something else everyday xd

Well if we still need 250 cores for each accessoire, you would need to run the dungeon 500x in the worst case scenario :D or 100x new dungeon and 400x cc or whatever xD so most likely with a few core crits about 400x the new dungeon, this sounds really monotonous to me:giggle: 

4 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

Well if we still need 250 cores for each accessoire, you would need to run the dungeon 500x in the worst case scenario :D or 100x new dungeon and 400x cc or whatever xD so most likely with a few core crits about 400x the new dungeon, this sounds really monotonous to me:giggle: 

So we going that path then - BUT who said you need to buy them with cores both of them? since you can also get one dropped? you dont need to do 2 diffrent dungeons to get your legendarys right?