Expired Treasure Trove Keys

MasterYoda

I have 64 expired treasure trove keys from the summer trove, i had a sudden health problem and couldn't use them then, i thought that i would be able to use them in the new trove but turns out i was wrong and they are different keys....

Has this happen to anyone else and what will happen now if anyone knows please tell me

3 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

I have 64 expired treasure trove keys from the summer trove, i had a sudden health problem and couldn't use them then, i thought that i would be able to use them in the new trove but turns out i was wrong and they are different keys....

Has this happen to anyone else and what will happen now if anyone knows please tell me

Every trove always has new keys. Been that way since 3 years. I mean it sucks, they should at least exchange them cause one way or another you did pay for them.

Every trove has new keys. Old keys will not work in the new trove. They've stated this since the first trove and it even says on the item that it only works for that time period only.

So fgor future reference, make sure you use up your keys during trove or else you're out of luck.