Removal of fm TORNADOS from pvp. Also

sojaa

Ranged multi attacks that hit you after you rez? Are you serious?  Burn i frames on surrounding targets with more then 3 tornados? I challenge you guys to look into that. Also its to much for pvp. 3rd spec bm and kfm need removal of third specs badly unless you guys plan on releasing it for other classes . Quit you pve nonsense. Forcing people to run alts as well.

Edited by sojaa

Nah let them keep their skill which does houndreds of thousand of dmg and cannot be countered in anyway by any class. Emberstomb the second strongest skill atleast got fm and bd to get grab. Blade ward is totally balanced aswell reduce the 18 sec (or 16 not warden main here) even more.

I doubt they will do anything PVP related ever again. The last time they actully did something i can remember to make PVP better was when they introduced the new boxes with Moonstone Crystals but we still need Keys to open and guess where we get thoose ? PVE same for 6v6.

It just hapened again PVE people cry out "i wanna change my mystic badge/ soul badge but i cant" and they get it since its easy for nc to do that and it probably dosent cost much to do so. But when PVP people complain about something like the PVP times for 3v3 it seems like they think "who cares".

Since balancing issue need to be done via Korean dev team (not sure if its the same for PVP times but i doubt it) there is no way it will happen.

Oh they do that so people will buy an alt lol. That's nothing new. Gunner and warden were op af once. Bulletstorm kills 4 people in like 2 seconds back in the old day. So we had 970 gunners to que with.

Frost tornado is a necessary skill for FM given the current state of the melee game.  Any end game BD, KFM, BM or Warden can stun-kill a fire fm instantly, and with the stupid endless spin classes and stun-deflects and near invincibility of warden and kfm, the tornado skill is the only means in which an FM can break up a constantly defending melee.  I used to enjoy fire FM in pvp, but against end game players it's almost useless now.  Take away frost tornado and the class may as well be barred from any pvp.

FM's were easy prey for BDs for a long time.  Now they are not.  Deal with it.  Be patient, keep your distance, and be prepared to run away like we often had to do.

Edited by Tufa
  • Like 1

So you're telling me melee should run from ranged? Fine keep tornados remove solid state ice frame and turn it into i frames of 5 like bd. Remove ice buff that freezes melee and stops approach. Give yourself 1 tab like a bd and remove q and e cc break. 

Am 2.9.2019 um 20:51 schrieb Tufa:

Frost tornado is a necessary skill for FM given the current state of the melee game.  Any end game BD, KFM, BM or Warden can stun-kill a fire fm instantly, and with the stupid endless spin classes and stun-deflects and near invincibility of warden and kfm, the tornado skill is the only means in which an FM can break up a constantly defending melee.  I used to enjoy fire FM in pvp, but against end game players it's almost useless now.  Take away frost tornado and the class may as well be barred from any pvp.

FM's were easy prey for BDs for a long time.  Now they are not.  Deal with it.  Be patient, keep your distance, and be prepared to run away like we often had to do.

So you say ur FM can have all his defences while melles can be food ? before FM had frost tornado like they have now they had to time it correctly so it breaks the enemy defences. Melee dosent have any skills to destroy FM defences why not keep frost tornado but give melee a way to punch you out of your ice ?

I mean you can use ice for 15 sec. FM got 2 tabs. Usually if you manage to get FM tabs he will have his tabs back due to the low cd.

Talking about the BD matchup sure it was hard for FM back then but FM was never prey in any kind. It was always (expect for lvl 45 patch) top end class.

It may be misunderstood but i dont think anyone wants the tornado to be removed completly. For my part i just want a way to counter this since there is no existing way currently ingame but NC will not care so i doubt anything will change.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 3 weeks later...

It just need some balancing : max rebound 3 targets, max tick : 5hit or 5sec

Same for BM grab, it grab the first dude, and can stun the other 5 ppl O_o 3 ppl max would be fair and I have some doubts, lot of class can OS pack of players ...