what the hell is happen to warlock ?

omarxz11

im returning player and when i played warlock its become dog sh*t , everyone destroying me , and yes i know how to play , im currently lvl 55 to test my the meta , since there is 0 link on google talks about the game , and i either fight smurf or a bot , thats horrible can someone tell me what current teirlist is and does being lvl 55 makes big difference ? like higher hp on lvl 60 , since the arena is equalized 

Well they nerfed WL to death its currently the only class without any reason to exist in PVP. You play Ice in PVP btw.

Since awakening PVP gets worse and worse even tho the PVP Community (which gets smaller very fast) keeps telling them what they are doing wrong. NC is not interested in PVP so dont expect any changes.

i wrote that down several weeks before but still acurate.

My Oppinion:

1v1 BD>BM>Force Master>KFM>Assasin>Destroyer>Soul fighter>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

3v3 FM>Des>Assasin>KFM>BD>Soul fighter>BM>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

6v6 FM>KFM>Warden>BM>BD>Assasin>Soul fighter>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

Edited by ImoutoMaster

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

My Oppinion:

1v1 BD>BM>Force Master>KFM>Assasin>Destroyer>Soul fighter>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

3v3 FM>Des>Assasin>KFM>BD>Soul fighter>BM>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

6v6 FM>KFM>Warden>BM>BD>Assasin>Soul fighter>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

Your opinion is heavily influenced by your own class. If you want an objective ranking then check rankings.

BM is top in 1v1 and 3v3.

And the rest is occupied by Summoner because they can CC even if they are airborned by BM with their cat, FM because of untabable wallbang and Sin because BM needs a target which stealth disables most of the time.

And no, sin never placed that far behind in 1v1 nor 3v3, aside from 45patch because they couldn't spec their core skills, since we didn't have enough skillpoints to distribute back then.

Current ranking is as following:

BM>Sin>FM/KFM>SM

Am 27.7.2019 um 13:42 schrieb Ren36:

Your opinion is heavily influenced by your own class. If you want an objective ranking then check rankings.

BM is top in 1v1 and 3v3.

And the rest is occupied by Summoner because they can CC even if they are airborned by BM with their cat, FM because of untabable wallbang and Sin because BM needs a target which stealth disables most of the time.

And no, sin never placed that far behind in 1v1 nor 3v3, aside from 45patch because they couldn't spec their core skills, since we didn't have enough skillpoints to distribute back then.

Current ranking is as following:

BM>Sin>FM/KFM>SM

Of course i am influenced by my class to some extent but i can view the whole balance issue from a different site too.

Main: Soul fighter

Alt 1: Kung Fu Master

Alt 2: Gunner

Alt 3: Warlock

Alt 4: Blade dancer

Alt 5: Force Master

Plus i have exp with Summoner, Warden, Assasin.

Only class i had a hard time reaching gold was Warlock and i am not the only one who thinks warlock is so weak you can call it useless in PVP nowdays. There is a reason the best Warlock didnt even reach 1800 last season.

If you only look at the ladder and think thats how the balancing is you are definetly wrong some classes are high up cause there is a player with a million alts who simply enjoys this class. It dosent necessarily mean this is the best class or something but if someone said BM is the strongest i can accept that cause i would place him with BD at around the same level.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

10 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If you only look at the ladder and think thats how the balancing is you are definetly wrong some classes are high up cause there is a player with a million alts who simply enjoys this class. It dosent necessarily mean this is the best class or something but if someone said BM is the strongest i can accept that cause i would place him with BD at around the same level.

You can also argue that these classes are so popular because they do so well in arena and by looking at only gold rank and top 100 you already get a 94% steady picture how the balance looks like.
BM is at the top because he has 2 skill tree with which he can adjust to next to all situations
light build: double hard escapes, good vs classes that require target, have less aoe skills, good vs groups
spectral: double hm z (draw stance & normal stance), long range kd and double air borne 100-0 very good vs classes that drag matches out aka sin and fatal vs classes that only have 1 hard escape due to 3 long range defense breaking CC

Sin requires skill, alot at that, but once mastered it becomes easy just the invested time is more than other classes.
Stealth on the other hand disables 80-85% of all skills a class has, especially vs melee.
Including double escape and an uptime of 90-92% stealth, low CDs and the possibility to get out of range/to the other side of the arena at any time during stealth, because of movement speed that equals running out of combat.
Can be countered by BM due to disabling target in lightning build, untabable 100-0 combos in spectral build and def breaking skills including animation lock and no gcd on most skills; FM´s ice passive that disables 3 iframes of sin including wallbang possibility

FM Ice with passive that disables charge skills, double unlimited iframes (6s ice sheat+10s ice prison), double hard escapes, freezing an enemy even during flame wheel from destro and the 100-0 grab 4 into x wallbang combo that is not tabable even with hard escapes, because of the animation lock from pulling the enemy from afar.
Can be countered by KFM with 2 freeze on grab; BM most of the time due to no gcd with flock of blades, Sin due to Lotus and stealth; SM due to cat being able to CC independet from the summoner

SM that takes 70-80% of your HP with one air borne and the possibility to crit with cat´s pounce to get double air off and kill you in one air combo.
FM, Sin, BM and SM have a way to counter that(FM bubble, BM flock of blades, Sin with stealth and sm with petal), KFM max evasion, block and aoe def breaking CC, FM ice passive

Warden, though only with 1 escape having an immunity to CC of 85-90%, if played right, while being able to ignore damage & CC attempts and dishing out damage

All these listed are at the top.
With SM being the only out of place, because of BM´s 3rd spec and other classes being unable to counter him.
WL is out of the equation, but after 2,5years being at the top it´s nice to have breather from him.

Warden, Sin never place that far behind and BD never places on pair with BM.
That´s why it´s more objective to look at the rankings. Classes that do well are played by more people, even as alt.

As someone who plays almost all the classes (exept Summ and BD), I can asure you that Warlock is completely destroyed both in PVE and PVP. 

Both builds are crap , look crap, and are not fun at all.

Warlock was kinda OP in PVP before, especially vs some classes, but now its not only bad, its ....how to put it...."no way someone desires to play this class" territory.