BAN BM/KFM thrid spec from arena/bg/br don't make this unfair for us all

qqqq1

korea has ban it from battle royal , i saw a post saying so ........ DONT IGNORE THAT....

its already unfair that every other class has to to wait for their  third spec , which i know its hard to make completely new skills with some copy paste in different colours ...for every other class and release in korea but yall dont make it bad for everybody else and make every other class look like nothing ... arena  of all should be fair along with br .... making thrid spec available in its current from is throwing baLANCE out of this game  tbh kfm bm is already top class .......... idk how much korea needs to buff bm for them to actually reach number 1 in n/a .... 

but knowing how this game is we will all suffer  archer release is soon like 3 -4 months from now ........ when will this game will acutally get somewhat decent among all classes ..... the game has alot of class thats way over powered and some really weak classes ... and its obvious which classes are over powered ...

bm already top pvp now they getting top dps 

ban thrid spec  from pvp activities unless its spar , or against a class with thrid spec  until its atr least nerf a bit .....

1 bm aerial does 100-0...like imagine getting aired by a bm in bg ...

that big aoe does like 19kwhen it doesnt crit in arena ......... imAGINE when pvp ss buffs it ---_______---

14 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

1 bm aerial does 100-0...like imagine getting aired by a bm in bg ...

that big aoe does like 19kwhen it doesnt crit in arena ......... imAGINE when pvp ss buffs it ---_______---

So by that logic we must also ban KFM, Warden, Gunner, Destroyer,... basically everyone...

Some days ago in nova Core:

A Destroyer jumps on me and crits me for 650k with Axestrike

A KFm can pull multiple people in and oneshot them multiple times per minute.

A sin can Airial you and kill you instantly with a bomb throw

A Warden is alsmost unkillable and kills everything in-front of him by simply pushing [4].

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 7:55 AM, Arohk said:

So by that logic we must also ban KFM, Warden, Gunner, Destroyer,... basically everyone...

Some days ago in nova Core:

A Destroyer jumps on me and crits me for 650k with Axestrike

A KFm can pull multiple people in and oneshot them multiple times per minute.

A sin can Airial you and kill you instantly with a bomb throw

A Warden is alsmost unkillable and kills everything in-front of him by simply pushing [4].

bm third spec aerial does 100-0 arena..it soo broken

Totally agree with "qqqq1" bm/kfm already op class and they do now only for these classes the 3.rd spec it's very not good, lock the 3.rd spec in arena/bg/s.island whie all classes get the 3.rd spec.

I play Lightning BD, but I shouldn't have to go against a Spirit BM until I can play the 3rd BD spec. Ban those specs because it's not fair for my spec to go against a third spec.

BM/KFM are overpowered classes, giving them a 3rd spec will just make them more overpowered.

Edited by wefhqweig

12 hours ago, Arohk said:

so does gunner and Assassin, ?

To be fair, it's only a 2-shot. The only class that could 100-0 in an aerial was WL before awakening, and even that took a lot of Macro- uhm, I mean Skill to pull off.

Anyway, it's just the same as when a new class gets released, it's totally OP and you know the drill. Have those ever been banned from the content, though? No, and I see no reason why it should be any different this time as well. Even with a third spec, you can only use one at a time, so the only advantage you gain is the imbalance-factor.

And while I'd also prefer more class balancing, as a BM I prefer being totally OP again for a change even more. Because in all honesty, yeah, BMs can dish out some heavy damage, but ever since the first big skill revamp they've always been about "wreck your **** when you don't watch out", and if you've looked into them, it's becomes pretty easy to watch out.

23 minutes ago, Nivalias said:

To be fair, it's only a 2-shot. The only class that could 100-0 in an aerial was WL before awakening, and even that took a lot of Macro- uhm, I mean Skill to pull off.

Anyway, it's just the same as when a new class gets released, it's totally OP and you know the drill. Have those ever been banned from the content, though? No, and I see no reason why it should be any different this time as well. Even with a third spec, you can only use one at a time, so the only advantage you gain is the imbalance-factor.

And while I'd also prefer more class balancing, as a BM I prefer being totally OP again for a change even more. Because in all honesty, yeah, BMs can dish out some heavy damage, but ever since the first big skill revamp they've always been about "wreck your **** when you don't watch out", and if you've looked into them, it's becomes pretty easy to watch out.

KR banned the 3 Rd spec from battle Royale, arena and bg because those are unfair towards the classes that don't have them yet. Mainly because a single skill from bm 3rd spec (it's not even the aerial) takes away almost all your hp with one shot.

Edited by Grimoir

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

KR banned the 3 Rd spec from battle Royale, arena and bg because those are unfair towards the classes that don't have them yet. Mainly because a single skill from bm 3rd spec (it's not even the aerial) takes away almost all your hp with one shot.

Why add something that dumb at all.. like anyone enjoys being 1 shot..