30-Day Premium Gift

HitKillGP

I wanted to send a premium of 30 days for my wife to gift more in the store I only see the option of 90 days and would like to buy the 30 days!

And on my Youtube channel I would like to do events that I could give the winners with 30 day premium in Blade & Soul would be really cool ...

Edited by HitKillGP

I'm giving an idea for the game to have growth, and since I'm a player I know how to help move the B & S again, I could bring players buying Premium for 30 days, plus the 90 days is absurd to have it in a store!

30 minutes ago, HitKillGP said:

I'm giving an idea for the game to have growth, and since I'm a player I know how to help move the B & S again, I could bring players buying Premium for 30 days, plus the 90 days is absurd to have it in a store!

Its not absurd, its a in-game conveniance, original premium sub is through the website where you have the choice of 30 / 90 / 365 days.

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Its not absurd, its a in-game conveniance, original premium sub is through the website where you have the choice of 30 / 90 / 365 days.

Perhaps he meant absurd in the lack of a 30 day option as well?  Along the lines of attracting new users, could have option to generate a 30-day-membership gift cert that could only be used by someone not already on a paid membership.  Of note: it could still be used by such a person if they tried to use it after letting their current membership expire.  Given other options below, I'd favor purchases of such certs as generally, being non-refundable. 

The cert could be issued as an in-game certificate that would be tradeable (or sellable -- why not? -- how many times have you seen someone who wants to buy a membership, 'in-game', for gold or trade?) OR

The cert could be sent to the buyer's account where they can "retrieve it" by applying an expiration date (up to 30 days in future), and having a unique "serial number" issued that they can give to someone else who can apply it to another account.  If it isn't used by the expiration date, it would be reverted: added back to the original buyer's account within 7 business days -- allowing for recovery of lost+unused serial numbers.

I'd think that would allow for all the purposes the original poster wanted, as well as possibly attracting new paid members and protecting against fraud.

On 18/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, HitKillGP said:

I wanted to send a premium of 30 days for my wife to gift more in the store I only see the option of 90 days and would like to buy the 30 days!

And on my Youtube channel I would like to do events that I could give the winners with 30 day premium in Blade & Soul would be really cool ...

When game lunched, we had the 30, 90 and 1 year prem in the in game store. At some point the removed it and added the website sub system we have now. Doubt they'll put it back in store now. People complained a lot about it back then, they still didnt care, doubt they care now.