A wish for the F10

Ghazy

1 minute ago, Ghazy said:

This is still going on anyway you can get lucky if more peaple have better gear so they can ez carry free2play player the whole community have to think about this and help each other and problem is peaple are playing with the marketso rich peaple getting richer with the gold and new players can´t catch up so this is why better for new player if they bring out this bundle. you can not recomend this game to peaple how don´t even want to spend money in this game but this will never change this is to late for this game.

stop dodging my question and possibly answer this if you are plaything this game now. Why would you want to make the F10 even more p2w?
When the game is already ridiculously p2w in terms of progressing with your gear to catch up for to the up-to-date content or 6v6.
Carry runs that request gold from raids to get gear and then you don't have gold to even use that gear properly to progress so that's even more of a mess. That's not helping, on top of that you said that new players should spend money if they want to play are you implying and confirming that you CAN'T CATCH UP at all to p2w gear? HMMMM
Also it's to late for the game but if people like you will keep asking for the f10 to be more p2w why bother even making the game f2p subscription for 1 hour is enough for you to play apparently 1$ for 1hr gameplay go, that's your call to play game for 1 hour to simply do nothing and then logout and then cash out again as that is your gameplay sadly.

Before this thread goes out of hand, lemme say this to both sides. OP already posted his wish and direct request to the staff. I'm sure a moderator already read it. It's up to them to decide what to do with it. So it's not worth getting angry if one side is not listening to the other. We all have our views on what we want from the game. So at least, and now that the opinions have been expressed, the rest is to respect the opposing opinion and allow the staff to decide. Most likely, there won't even be a response from staff and things will stay how they are. if a change does come, then we decide if we want sto stay for the ride or move on. It's not like there aren't other games to play out there, even if the better options are not MMOs anymore.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb RavTH:

stop dodging my question and possibly answer this if you are plaything this game now. Why would you want to make the F10 even more p2w?

This is only to progress faster you don´t need to buy it i would like to have more options for my money if i spent it any way in this game for trove and rng box why not instant on the f10 for a bundle like this this will not effect any one only peaple how play with the market and over price the oils. don´t know what your point is here it don´t effect you anay way if you are free to play. i play this game every day more than 6 hours some times 12+ h . 

10 minutes ago, Ghazy said:

This is only to progress faster you don´t need to buy it i would like to have more options for my money if i spent it any way in this game for trove and rng box why not instant on the f10 for a bundle like this this will not effect any one only peaple how play with the market and over price the oils. don´t know what your point is here it don´t effect you anay way if you are free to play. i play this game every day more than 6 hours some times 12+ h . 

your asking for something to break the game even more, this is how you would put it an any kind of level of perspicacity.

14 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Before this thread goes out of hand, lemme say this to both sides. OP already posted his wish and direct request to the staff. I'm sure a moderator already read it. It's up to them to decide what to do with it. So it's not worth getting angry if one side is not listening to the other. We all have our views on what we want from the game. So at least, and now that the opinions have been expressed, the rest is to respect the opposing opinion and allow the staff to decide. Most likely, there won't even be a response from staff and things will stay how they are. if a change does come, then we decide if we want sto stay for the ride or move on. It's not like there aren't other games to play out there, even if the better options are not MMOs anymore.

not gonna happen even if they would send it by post nd if it would happen this game would not survive a month.
Respecting an opinion that would ruin the game even more would only make others reflect on how it would affect the game.

5 minutes ago, RavTH said:

not gonna happen even if they would send it by post nd if it would happen this game would not survive a month.
Respecting an opinion that would ruin the game even more would only make others reflect on how it would affect the game.

Respect and acceptance are two different things. I myself do not really agree with OP's idea. Doesn't mean his view should be disrespected. Now. would be funny if staff took the request/wish/petition, and made something with it, but added even more rng to it. It seems the current sport of the corporate heads is to test how much a whale can stand for gambling while tripling their spending.

2 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Respect and acceptance are two different things. I myself do not really agree with OP's idea. Doesn't mean his view should be disrespected. Now. would be funny if staff took the request/wish/petition, and made something with it, but added even more rng to it. It seems the current sport of the corporate heads is to test how much a whale can stand for gambling while tripling their spending.

I am still respecting what the thread is asking ,but I am not going off topic but trying to explain about it. I mean if f10 would have that might as well give character creation lv 60 with hongmoon level 35 and raid gear etc... :JinsoyunPale:

vor 23 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

your asking for something to break the game even more, this is how you would put it an any kind of level of perspicacity.

Did it broke the kr server ? you will see soon or later why i ask for this if you see the next cost for the heart and soul .

Just now, RavTH said:

I am still respecting what the thread is asking ,but I am not going off topic but trying to explain about it. I mean if f10 would have that might as well give character creation lv 60 with hongmoon level 35 and raid gear etc... :JinsoyunPale:

Oh yeah, I completely agree with that. I'm playing on the lowest tier of "end game" at the moment. The one where I can at least do daily challenges from one star stuff. My only 12man so far is koldak (though I'll be trying more stuff). I don't hope to even catch up at all with current content and much less to the new dungeon coming. Not soon, not at all. And that's because the huge player power gap there is right now (plus my utter laid back nature and my accepted low player skill), and the fact that the gear ladder in this game is extremely long. But I refuse to whale up even if I could (I can't, by the way). So while I understand those who would want to use their money to get power, I can't share their view, and I see that adding too much of it into the game will do nothing but ruin it for everyone else, and later for themselves.

NOW, the problem with vials is a rather hard one. Upgrading a soul even to a barely usable state is a test on one's patience and stamina as it is. So while I don't share on the opinion about adding them to F10, I do say we need a better way to farm them. See, at least the way I saw how whales and f2ps work in other games is that whales pour in money that is converted to gold one way or another (usually by buying cosmetic stuff from a cash shop and selling it in game) and then buying up what materials the f2ps farm up. Kept in a balance, this would make an economy sort of thrive. If a company adds direct ways for whales to bypass the f2p farming, then f2ps become completely useless for the economy. Then they leave and when whales find themselves alone trying to support a server that's much larger than what they can pay, the companies decide to shut down the game. And this is my view on why a game needs both paying customers and f2ps. Plenty of money and plenty of people.

So really, the solution here, in my humble opinion, is not to add more direct purchases, but to up the farming output of vials, AND to make reaching an usable soul need less vials, while keeping the upper stuff more or less the same in terms of costs. Newbies, despite what we are getting from story, would still could use a bump to their dps.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Then they leave and when whales find themselves alone trying to support a server that's much larger than what they can pay, the companies decide to shut down the game.

and that's happening as we speak, what this game needs is to stop giving higher tiers souls, weapons pets cause if this game wil survive then in 2025 we will have bosses with 999billion hp players with 5million hp dealing 60billion dps... Not to mention mystic badges, VT badges are cool but why do we need VT 2.0 badges? Leave it alone as we already have 1 mystic badge, we don't need another one that's replica with extra stats x3 also we can upgrade our (and for some whatever reason it costs oils).?
What this game should've done is stoped giving anymore content after BT until everyone like a year or so we would get another Raid that way our community would be ready like Koreans are for their new contents cause they got the game earlier than us and we are behind with them in gear, economy content and gold incomes.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

and that's happening as we speak, what this game needs is to stop giving higher tiers souls, weapons pets cause if this game wil survive then in 2025 we will have bosses with 999billion hp players with 5million hp dealing 60billion dps... Not to mention mystic badges, VT badges are cool but why do we need VT 2.0 badges? Leave it alone as we already have 1 mystic badge, we don't need another one that's replica with extra stats x3 also we can upgrade our (and for some whatever reason it costs oils).?

This is how mmos work play somehting else if you don´t like it. Old stuff gets boring after time they have to bring out new conntent and new items there is no reason to do a raid where it will droop nothing xD.

26 minutes ago, Ghazy said:

This is how mmos work play somehting else if you don´t like it. Old stuff gets boring after time they have to bring out new conntent and new items there is no reason to do a raid where it will droop nothing xD.

there is no reason to give players 200million dps and make bt 2.0 with 700billion hp bosses is there? Rushing content means it's players fault if they don't like the outcome.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

there is no reason to give players 200million dps and make bt 2.0 with 700billion hp bosses is there? Rushing content means it's players fault if they don't like the outcome.

This is your oppinion i like it how it is. but my asepkt is i don´t like to gamble all the time for items that other region can buy out of the f10 and thats why i post this here and in the trove i get some items that i don´t need thats why i want this bundle to only get that what i want to pay for and to progress with my money. How many times do i have to tell you this over and over again. please don´t answer any more this is only a wish and i hope they do it.

Edited by Ghazy

1 minute ago, Ghazy said:

This is your oppinion i like it how it is. but my asepkt is i don´t like to gamble all the time for items that other region can buy out of the f10 and thats why i post this here and in the trove i get some items that i don´t need thats why i want this bundle to only get that what i want to pay for and to progress with my money. How many times do i have to tell you this over and over again. please don´t answer any more this is only a wish and i hope they do it.

it ain't happening and the only reason why korea has it it's cause there is more p2w going on than here and they have small group of people that is dedicated well and easier tomanage unlike us that we have NA/SA/EU in one?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

it ain't happening and the only reason why korea has it it's cause there is more p2w going on than here and they have small group of people that is dedicated well and easier tomanage unlike us that we have NA/SA/EU in one?

You don´t get it. i hope the devs get what i want.

vor 1 Minute schrieb RavTH:

no, you don't understand how it works therefore it wont happen.

You never know maybe it will happen they will not lose money of it peaple still would buy this bundles maybe they bringt it out we will see.

I think there would be some major back lash for this.  While you can get them in trove/other paying means, it is disguised as rewards in rng. I think this disguise slightly makes it easier to digest, as players know it would be ridiculously expensive to up right buy it.  The only way I could see it being implemented would be similar to the dueler box, one time purchase till reset.  So unable to strait up “but” Mac soul, but more of a quick progression boost.

What I was happy to see was the addition of “oils” to premium, if they continue with current trends you could get three oils a month through login bonuses (2 extra for premium).  Premium bonuses are a nice way to help the game I think, while not getting to pay2win.  It would be gradual bonuses that don’t have a strait up high cost, that more people should feel like they could afford.  I am a firm believer of pay 2 play games, but as there are few that succeed the premium method should give players what the base game should be imo.

quick edit: if I am not mistaken Korea also has a lot more RNG upgrade system.  If my memory is serving correctly that means that while they can pay to get oils, it is not guaranteed they would still be able to progress.

Edited by Nihilu

OP, At least for today, you can buy 3 vials on F10 from the daily thing that just got em'. You have till tomorrow to buy. Not your expected answer, but if they are there and you have the money and desire, go for it.

14 hours ago, Showta said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...I saw that a Moderator replied and was so juiced for an actual response...and here it is just a comment telling some chihuahuas to stop yapping  smdh

you expect mods to reply, but they will never reply towards the game issues because they know that for sure something is wrong with the game... and they can't do anything about it.

Edited by RavTH