Is the heart reduction token a joke or what?

caioc2

Is the heart reduction token a joke or what? 

I have no idea how you need 8-10 tokens which is more than an oil to reduce one oil in the upgrade and remove materials that most of the players (which have true heart) have stock piles.

I guess I have enough of bad jokes from this game.

Heart norbula stones are available from realmrift merchant of wonders lists, as well as % drop in honsil's and realmrift daily box.  Acquired from nontoken sources, they can be okay(if your heart iisn't already maxxed).

But no, I myself wouldn't exclusively buy them with event currency.

Surely there is, behind the RNG wall, which in the end of the day I have seen none. In the other hand look the cash event tab.

Sum it to the F8 that have less players every day it passes, the bad performance of the game which never gets better, the disadvantage of high ping players(like me), and so on, it's a good time to leave this boat. Not that anyone should care for a strange leaving,

I just want to express how disappointed am I with the past year of this game.

14 hours ago, caioc2 said:

Surely there is, behind the RNG wall, which in the end of the day I have seen none. In the other hand look the cash event tab.

Sum it to the F8 that have less players every day it passes, the bad performance of the game which never gets better, the disadvantage of high ping players(like me), and so on, it's a good time to leave this boat. Not that anyone should care for a strange leaving,

I just want to express how disappointed am I with the past year of this game.

after yesterdays maint i already have 4 heart nebula stones from the boxes and i do not even need them o.o. what people should use this evenbt for is getting costumes and gem tickets as those seem the most beneficial items.

It's to be expected, it's not as amazing as the weapon and soul upgrade event. Thank God the heart isn't as long as the soul (yet...) but I digress. Do not buy the nebula stones with event tokens, you will get those by just doing the dungeons and you'll have enough of it by the end so don't worry. Best value for the tokens are either the hepta gem tickets if you're behind on your gems or sacred vials.

Least that's the way I see it. Don't spend your tokens till event is over especially if you plan on getting the hepta tickets, because the merchant of wonder can drop octa gems making your hepta tickets potentially a waste.

Archived