last 2 slots

MoschinoMilano

9 hours ago, RavTH said:

why would you bother if you can get fresh stage 1 from box with 8 slots and then upgrade it.
and if if you can ask for support to revert your s9 wep mats and you set.

Think this is more for ppl who couldnt get it reverted and are stuck at aransu or raven or something and dont wanna start over again or farm hammers its just an alternative 

1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

Think this is more for ppl who couldnt get it reverted and are stuck at aransu or raven or something and dont wanna start over again or farm hammers its just an alternative 

Raven Aransu is understandable but Bale/Seraph :/

1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

The last event gave tons of legendary hammers....i unlocked slots for 4 weapons with that.....i eman legendary hammers aare not as hard to come by now compared to before.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

The last event gave tons of legendary hammers....i unlocked slots for 4 weapons with that.....i eman legendary hammers aare not as hard to come by now compared to before.

And crafting them in an account bound version isn't a big deal either, it is just a bit time consuming.

Archived