Anything good for december update ?

qqqq1

lets b real yall, any body looking forward to this december update? its just like any other update tbh , after reading the producer letter  on putting off the awaken patch which i agree was way too early and looks broken already in korea ,korea update to korea or faster that ours so if they give a botch update they can correct it by next week oppose to our server which will be stuck with for 3 - 6 months depending , 3-6 months of complaint ...got that but there's literally nothing else in the producer letter ..normally december patchs are something to look forward to that takes like 2 streams to cover all the changes by the looks of it, only thing big about this update is the new dungeons that 60 percent of community cant do until a year as burnt off, am i right ..... like its december yall, normally December, January(bday patch )  march/arpil( skill balance re make)  and sometimes sept (new classes) are the patches to always look out for,

battle royal is a big thing , but best to release on the birthday anniversary patch or the skill patch but look at it this way people are not even doing tag match or pvp in general so why be excited ???the game is past due for a pvp event where you actually go to arena , otherwise battle royal would be a big miss cant get 6 ppl to q tag match on tag day how we gonna get 20 . be real yall lol.

honestly i think they should make misty woods great again.altho its old content it was fun content. put back the big dragon and give more hp and some new updated rewards . the day they took out that thing is the day alot of peeps left. all my old game memories came from misty woods all my friends that quit the game loved misty woods.

are put a fraction post in solak in the dessert,  where you kill a big boss for dominance .

not straying too far from topic but yea if your reading this please make sure the December patch is fire and the event it self is too , because the last 2 updates are not amazing at all following the release of a new class to say, telling us you guys would have release the awaken update then  decided not to release it, left a bad impression on people face  to not expect anything big, yea it was too early better not have told us??? idk. lately i found my self mostly pvping in arena just bored of pve content in general nothing to do open world no fun event to grind on alts ..just nothing fun and exciting you know .....also you guys speak of balance changes if you have warden nerfs in there please implement them thank you

The 8 gem slot update is due (and frankly should've hit instead of the crappy Turkey event we got instead).  PVP events, that less than a quarter of the players are going to participate in, are not usually a good idea (i.e. Valentine event) unless they are also going to concurrently run a pve event 

31 minutes ago, Nimble Fumble said:

This, and reduced costs for Raven 3-9 :shy:

lame

42 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Christmas Decorations :shy:

same boring jadestone decoration you wont ever see unless u at jadestone :sleepy:

they need to get a big patch rolling in , to think they pull ppl with  warden update , just to bore them 2 months after they will leave ....gunner was the biggest thing that happen to them since, then they follow up with solak ..thats drawing people smart ..

oh and i forget trove what to expect from trove mmm i heard a weapon skin that change effect colour ..if they not doing this rip trove .

if i havent seen a stream vid saying part 1 last week i know its a mini update with 3/4 the content things only whale can do(new dungeon and solo dungeon ) and one and two lil fixs nothing to look forward too sadly .

Reduce the costs of soul, at least True Cosmic and below because by now Awakened Ascending Soul should be "entry-level".

Pet, similar to soul.

I feel like Raven 3 should be "entry-level" too so that finally everyone can do VT before ET hits us, so reduce the costs of Aransu and below will be nice too.

By "entry-level" I mean fresh out of the story then play a month or two, so that they get full set of 1st-gen legendary accs (stage-1 for belt and bracelet), plus BT accs (stage-1), plus stuff above, plus both non-legendary badges. At that point they are no longer "new players" and can play/try most of the PvE content to upgrade their items, which hopefully includes VT in near future.

Archived