Fix F2 for Gunners

Fieryfly

I really do not know what will motivate the Developers into fixing the F2 sheet on gunners.. its been more than a month since they screwed it up..  They want their cash shop to continue, but they cant fix a few lines of code for the Gunner class..  seems to me they have their priories in the wrong order. When profits begin to falter.. its likely because of this.

1 hour ago, Fieryfly said:

I really do not know what will motivate the Developers into fixing the F2 sheet on gunners.. its been more than a month since they screwed it up..  They want their cash shop to continue, but they cant fix a few lines of code for the Gunner class..  seems to me they have their priories in the wrong order. When profits begin to falter.. its likely because of this.

If you payed attention to the last stream you would know that they gave an update. they said its more difficult to solve it for the devs than they originally anticipated and that its still being worked on, but its not an easy fix.

• NCSOFT

To piggyback off of Grimoir, the team is still working on figuring out the main culprit of the F2 issues. There has been more progress since the last update, but we still don't have an estimated time when a fix will be implemented. We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to view Character Info and we truly appreciate your continued patience while we get to the bottom of the issue.

12 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

To piggyback off of Grimoir, the team is still working on figuring out the main culprit of the F2 issues. There has been more progress since the last update, but we still don't have an estimated time when a fix will be implemented. We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to view Character Info and we truly appreciate your continued patience while we get to the bottom of the issue.

F2 works for gunners if they take off their ss badge. 

Where do I get my money? I did the job for the whole team!

Been over a month going on 2 months..  the cash shop works fine.. If for some reason it went down, got screwed up.. You would have people all over it.. This F2 issue needs fixing. People doing weeklies, dungeons, raids can not  because you guys are taking your time fixing this issue. Who is going to compensate all these gunners for these losses of not being able to do content? Its kind of a broken service contract.. I pay a premium for services.. Guaranteeing the game is playable.. When it isn't. Compensation for these losses, is nesessary.

Archived