thanks for this awesome event

Vyd

literally the title, you saved me hundreds of golds in just 3 days,as a f2p person i couldnt be happier

some goodies

BBihfzy.jpg?1

ps. these are from 100 miniboss chests and 30 tarkhan (yet to open any visasa :giggle:)

(ops i forgot  the white orbs :D)  / forgot to say  the elysian,thriller,gemhammers are from the mobs around

and some goodies still waiting to be opened :victory:

KWDteup.jpg?1

other than that, i have 2 major problem with the event right now, the first would be the lower geared ppl concerns about the dmg cap,ye it can be a bit unfair vs more geared ppl

(but lets be honest, if you were around since the previous event, then you should easly have 1.1k ap by now, other than that, some events are not for new players,hell most of the other games only make events for veteran players to fill the gap between content updates)

the 2nd would be the visasa spawn rate, there were times i didnt see any visasa for straight 4 hours, and the drops are not so awsesome to put it behind such a barrier

it would be nice if it spawned with every tarkhan or maybe every 2nd tarkhan.

(i understand it has a chance for sacred vial, but lets be honest, the % is probably like 0.1)

How many hours u spent there, on those 3 days, to get all those boxes and how many mobs u kill? That seems horrible drops, and no, not amazing event.

I say it's horrible drops because on 3 days u can get alot more stuff if u farm that intensive lol

2 minutes ago, LiNe171 said:

How many hours u spent there, on those 3 days, to get all those boxes and how many mobs u kill? That seems horrible drops, and no, not amazing event.

I say it's horrible drops because on 3 days u can get alot more stuff if u farm that intensive lol

it wasnt an intensive farm, more like i was afk half the time and just chatting,waiting for bosses to show up and farming 2 mob near the boss like every 3-4 min

apparently this is a pretty chill farming event

4 hours ago, Vyd said:

it wasnt an intensive farm, more like i was afk half the time and just chatting,waiting for bosses to show up and farming 2 mob near the boss like every 3-4 min

apparently this is a pretty chill farming event

How much did NC offer you to make a good post and be that one to post the only positive topic about the event? o.o

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

How much did NC offer you to make a good post and be that one to post the only positive topic about the event? o.o

sadly nothing, altho i could use like 5k(more like 50klul) ncoin :D

but seriously i enjoy the event, as some1 not doing raids i can get aransu orb and i dont have to farm that filthy basin for weeks, with that depressively designed questing system,and im getting lot of extras too

The only thing amazing about this event is legendary hammer drops, which is useful for unlucky roll with rift/dawn weapon from previous event, or to prepare for future 7th-8th slot.

That is the only thing I can think to be positive about this event. The idea is okay, but the execution has a lot of hic-ups, mainly about the unbalanced ratio of reward:efforts. Basically, you grind a lot more for much less rewards. It is okay if you only has a main cuz your reward is just whatever you can get, but for people with multi-alts which they use to farm oils during events (sadly, it is the only viable way for F2P players to afford such expensive upgrade, outside of swiping or intensive farming), this event is extremely bad cuz it doesn't even give an single oil if you only do dailies, requiring extra camping. In short, this event is a slap to multi-alt players. Especially ones with undergeared alts who cannot comfortably take down 3-5m HP mobs.

When I get enough hammers for my main (9 more), I will leave the farming area for you guys and take a break from the event.

2 hours ago, Technicolor said:

The event is okay, minus the few people griefing me on my lightning sin. I've had multiple people grab the warlock mobs i was fighting in stealth and moving them so that they reset and then they steal the mob from me. I wish that wasn't allowed.

Report them for griefing, with video/screenshot proof.

Worst, support will not do anything, like usual.

Best, someone gonna get a few days banning :P

Also, if some attempt that, just reveal yourself from stealth and the mob will come back to you. Yeah your DPS will suffer a bit, but better than having your mob stolen.

23 hours ago, Vyd said:

literally the title, you saved me hundreds of golds in just 3 days,as a f2p person i couldnt be happier

some goodies

BBihfzy.jpg?1

ps. these are from 100 miniboss chests and 30 tarkhan (yet to open any visasa :giggle:)

(ops i forgot  the white orbs :D)  / forgot to say  the elysian,thriller,gemhammers are from the mobs around

and some goodies still waiting to be opened :victory:

KWDteup.jpg?1

other than that, i have 2 major problem with the event right now, the first would be the lower geared ppl concerns about the dmg cap,ye it can be a bit unfair vs more geared ppl

(but lets be honest, if you were around since the previous event, then you should easly have 1.1k ap by now, other than that, some events are not for new players,hell most of the other games only make events for veteran players to fill the gap between content updates)

the 2nd would be the visasa spawn rate, there were times i didnt see any visasa for straight 4 hours, and the drops are not so awsesome to put it behind such a barrier

it would be nice if it spawned with every tarkhan or maybe every 2nd tarkhan.

(i understand it has a chance for sacred vial, but lets be honest, the % is probably like 0.1)

Judging by the number of boxes there, you've spent 10-12+ hours a day, for 3 days. That's doing Zaiwei only. No other character dailies, weeklies or raids. While it's nice that you enjoy the benefits, some of us have to do additional things during the day like work, etc. 

The KR grind mentality only works in NA/EU for high school/college students. But then those are mostly F2P and bring nothing in terms of revenue to the game. This again makes me wonder why some of us are still paying for a subscription every month...

1 hour ago, asot said:

Judging by the number of boxes there, you've spent 10-12+ hours a day, for 3 days

i  spent roughly 5 hours there tbh, and before i go there im always finishing my dailies, st-ns mushin/outlaw  takes roughly an hour and a half,depending on how fast i find parties in f8. (hong is too much hassle)

and im not doing raids, cant find a progressing group for vt that plays on weekends(well, not like i tried to find anyway:giggle:)

the effective playtime out of that 5 hours is around 2-3 hour(im the kind of guy that waits till the others spawn the boss,and do my irl stuff or just webzing :victory::giggle:)

faction chat is also fun

1 hour ago, asot said:

The KR grind mentality only works in NA/EU for high school/college students.

i agree, but rn im at home coz of a sickness, so it works for me too atm.

and just  cause its not a casual event with +1 dungeon on your list for 11 alt, its not bad, you get lots of extras tbh,which otherwise would be barred behind a goldwall

as some1 who plays with 1 char this event is perfect tbh.(i just cant be bothered to do all that daily dungeon more than once, maybe when they remove  the trashmobs and spawn us directly at the last boss,even outlaws is a bother cause its so long)

2 hours ago, BabyKurama said:

Event would be nice if the bosses and mobs would  drop ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 90% of time I don't get anthing from the bosses and the mobs are dead or gets taken by long range classes before i can get in a hit. So ye I'am not having fun.

ye, i ve seen so many ppl complaining about this, maybe with the next maintenance they will fix it, or who knows(most devs would have a hotfix ready on day 2 tbh,but since we have to wait for everything till kr wakes up,its just frustrating)

some more mobs around wouldnt hurt either, there are zones that are completely empty.

10 hours ago, Technicolor said:

The event is okay, minus the few people griefing me on my lightning sin. I've had multiple people grab the warlock mobs i was fighting in stealth and moving them so that they reset and then they steal the mob from me. I wish that wasn't allowed.

tried addig +10 point on threat? i always do that. altho it might not work in stealth, idk never had a sin

Archived