Circle of Sundering experts I need your input.

Dexyn

So like I've managed to get my hands on a Helion Bracelet but not knowing that the cost to turn it into Starbreaker Bracelet is to use an Unrefined Starbreaker Bracelet that you get from Circle of Sundering merchant. I've never done SoC or even looked much into it, and since it only takes 5 Tokens from SoC to get the Unrefined Bracelet I figured maybe I should try this out. I don't have much time to play other than on weekends so I need your advice before I waste precious playtime trying to no avail. 

https://bnstree.com/character/na/dexyns

How hard would it be for me with my current gear? Is it even possible or worth it? Assuming I can pass it, how many runs would it take me to get just 5 tokens? Also can I enter multiple times a day or just once?

You can enter as many times as you want. Token drops are horrible and you might have a hard time on Master Hong.

You can always just do the first 3 bosses, since they are easier and then leave and repeat. I managed to get my 5 tokens in a few hours that way.

you need minimum 70k dps to do SoC

also it doesn't hurt to login once a day and do quick 1 run of SoC for free gold and tokens, that's what I do, ofcourse you do need to learn your ways on master hong but you're a gunner so your mobility will be superior on his phase.

8 hours ago, HateMe said:

You can enter as many times as you want. Token drops are horrible and you might have a hard time on Master Hong.

You can always just do the first 3 bosses, since they are easier and then leave and repeat. I managed to get my 5 tokens in a few hours that way.

few hours? I'm doing it these few days and my drop rate is below horrible only 3 fragments.... by farming the mini bosses

8 hours ago, Dexyn said:

The Blade Master chick kicked my ass so hard. Explosions and field wide blinks with no warning whatsoever.

Juwol is pretty annoying at 1st but I learned how to deal with those fire dashes. When she enters that phase put your back against the wall and have her dash she will dash 3 times until she reaches like 30% she will dash 4 times after that. Just Immune yourself and Iframe. But time them right.

Master Hong is about learning his attack patterns. I spent a lot of time learning and perfecting his attack patterns yesterday. Also when he jumps in the middle you have to pay close attention to which way his hands are facing during that death zone phase. But as others stated you do need decent gear to do that place. Also you want to watch guides on youtube as well. they have great guides on how to clear that place.

Gear wise you are good to go - my GS has raven 9 + eon badge + bt ring and kills Hong in ~4 min in avgerage, while enrage is after 7 min so I have plenty of time left. I havent tried the wall hugging method mentoined above, here is how I kill her: I SS or E the first charge, then walk in area where explosions appeared last time - they never appear twice in exactly same spot, unless you are too close to center and they overlap.

Archived