What is your worst class to fight in 6v6?

sojaa

Curious to see what pops up and why. Just a friendly discussion so be fair. No need to defend your class that always turns into an argument. Just post your thoughts and see what others post. Please and thank you. :) 

Do you mean the worst class to fight against or to fight as?

For the former, it's a really tough decision. Warlocks and Blade Dancers come to mind, but I think I'll give my vote to Destroyers. Their near permanent CC-resistance makes them annoying to deal with, even when you have the bigger numbers.

For the latter, Blade Master, hands down everyone. They have neither solid CC-resistance, nor high-burst defense penetrating AoE attacks or air combos, which are the only three things that make a class useful in 6v6.

Destroyers arent as bad....at least for me, since i play summoner and can reset my roots really often i can easily get them trapped. KFM is not that annoying but the only thing bad and completely broken on KFM's is their damage on tremor.

22 hours ago, sojaa said:

Agreed on the tremor aspect. It pulls too and can be used 2 times in a row with its amazing one shot dmg, So whats the class you hate most? :) 

Idont really hate any of them but the most annoying i would say is forcemaster with their freeze. Easily killable but just annoying.

On 7/22/2018 at 7:18 AM, Nivalias said:

Do you mean the worst class to fight against or to fight as?

For the former, it's a really tough decision. Warlocks and Blade Dancers come to mind, but I think I'll give my vote to Destroyers. Their near permanent CC-resistance makes them annoying to deal with, even when you have the bigger numbers.

For the latter, Blade Master, hands down everyone. They have neither solid CC-resistance, nor high-burst defense penetrating AoE attacks or air combos, which are the only three things that make a class useful in 6v6.

Fire BM with VT badge; if you position yourself more than 3m away from your target and less than 8m. The VT badge effect pierces all defense and hit every thing up to 8m in front of you. Of course this does nothing for arena, also if you aren't going up against a class with parry you can do this from less than 3m.

Now from an arena perspective I'm gonna say where I see unbalance.
---Sin and BD, they combine long lasting Iframes and extremely high DPS effectively letting them wait behind an invincible shield for the occasion to make you go 100-0% in 3-5 sec.

I would recommend nerfing their Iframes as neither are tank classes thus have no use for them outside of being op in pvp.
----Destroyer, one word SPIN, if you don't attack it stuns, if you do it stuns; If you SS away the Des has 2-3 approach skills to start over, you can't run either thx to a speed buff they get while spinning. The only CC that works is KD when they aren't glowing red.
Does the Spin even do anything in PVE ? from fighting them in arena it seems to me they have other skills that would be much better for doing DPS in PVE than the spin.
----SF; actually it's rather ok overall. but the high DPS combined with the ability to heal and fair amount of resists means you're gonna need to CC them a lot.

Because of this I would say that their ability to block approach skills is OP against classes that have most of their CC's on approach skills.
----Summ; Why the hell can they disable block even if their opponent doesn't use it ?

The Fire BM VT Badge does at most 42x AP as damage. So even with 1100 AP it'd be between around 46k and 140k (when critting), and that's before the damage reduction with defense stats.

Concerning BGs, as Jay-Z would put it: I got 99 problems, but a Fire BM with VT Badge ain't one. :p

...and Lightning Builds are superior in PvP anyway.

On 7/24/2018 at 8:04 PM, RagingPhenix said:

Fire BM with VT badge; if you position yourself more than 3m away from your target and less than 8m. The VT badge effect pierces all defense and hit every thing up to 8m in front of you. Of course this does nothing for arena, also if you aren't going up against a class with parry you can do this from less than 3m.

Now from an arena perspective I'm gonna say where I see unbalance.
---Sin and BD, they combine long lasting Iframes and extremely high DPS effectively letting them wait behind an invincible shield for the occasion to make you go 100-0% in 3-5 sec.

I would recommend nerfing their Iframes as neither are tank classes thus have no use for them outside of being op in pvp.
----Destroyer, one word SPIN, if you don't attack it stuns, if you do it stuns; If you SS away the Des has 2-3 approach skills to start over, you can't run either thx to a speed buff they get while spinning. The only CC that works is KD when they aren't glowing red.
Does the Spin even do anything in PVE ? from fighting them in arena it seems to me they have other skills that would be much better for doing DPS in PVE than the spin.
----SF; actually it's rather ok overall. but the high DPS combined with the ability to heal and fair amount of resists means you're gonna need to CC them a lot.

Because of this I would say that their ability to block approach skills is OP against classes that have most of their CC's on approach skills.
----Summ; Why the hell can they disable block even if their opponent doesn't use it ?

highest burst class in arena (if they're using traditional pvp specs) is bm, gunner, wind sum and maybe wl (1 aerial 80% can be considered burst even if the aerial is long) I suppose bd also does a ton of damage in ~5-6 seconds but sin really doesn't kill you that quick, takes a while, unless they use bb in which case you should capitalize on that.

as for the iframe part bd has some of the longest immunity skills there are, but they only have 1 way of bursting you which is lightning draw, and that skill has the same cooldown as your tab escape. but sin doesn't have a lot of iframes, they can sacrifice a mayor combo enabler for a 2-3 second iframe, and then they have a 2 second block and 2 backstep skills (except one takes you forward) apart from that the only real thing would be smoke screen but that's only for projectiles. Sin is hard to play against because you have to know what they actually do, they will punish you even harder than other classes if you make a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KFM has many iframes, but none of them are long. The longest is ice guard, and I run blue buff anyway for the team. 

My most difficult class to play against would be SF, if they weren't so rare and for some reason only remember to target me once I kill them once. :P

So my choice falls to BD, mostly because of their extremely long aerials. I think BD aerials while enemy ranged were around has killed me more often than any other situation in 6v6. :/

Also even in 1v1 like situations, I tend to run out of CCs faster than the BD, which ultimately means a loss. Mainly if I miss my Rising dragon, it's a loss unless skill resets is coming up soon.

Maybe if I was running PvE tremor, but against most other classes I find the stun tremor has more value...

Archived