warrior or destroyer?

DRAGONxNOGARD

If you want to tank while supporting your party and like how the warrior plays then wait for warrior but if not then destroyer. Can't really tell you much more than that since I haven't went on other regions to test out the class.

Warrior class looks potentially fun and promising but my greatest worry (mind you this is a bit of a nitpick) is that attack speed-wise they're kinda slow based on what ive seen of them. I just hope ncsoft does them more justice than what they do to destroyers in terms of their damage. Personally if you want my opinion i'd say wait for the warrior and  give it a spin when it drops.

18 hours ago, ShiroValkyria said:

Warrior class looks potentially fun and promising but my greatest worry (mind you this is a bit of a nitpick) is that attack speed-wise they're kinda slow based on what ive seen of them. I just hope ncsoft does them more justice than what they do to destroyers in terms of their damage. Personally if you want my opinion i'd say wait for the warrior and  give it a spin when it drops.

Warrior is a tank not a dps...they arent meant to be super fast.

On 7/15/2018 at 4:34 PM, ShiroValkyria said:

They're slow... but it looks like they hit like a truck.

On 15/07/2018 at 9:34 PM, ShiroValkyria said:

to be fair do you need to be fast with any class when your opponet is stunned/grabed/dazed/etc..

On 7/14/2018 at 2:46 AM, DRAGONxNOGARD said:

what class should create my gon?

kinda worrying about hp cost of warrior but can block as blademaster

on destoryer enjoying grap and aerial combos but feel squishy

Destroyer if you feel like getting massive bursts of damage and want to get good at the game (because it's squishy), Warrior for tanking and party support. 

Archived