Jinsoyun+raven outfits: question and suggestion...

Astarae

I'm still interested in the Raven costume & wings from BT...but have never heard of anyone getting it.

Are the chances increased do compensate for the fact that you can only do Skybreak once/week?

Could you add it to someone's stock where you can go purchase it for a place where you can go buy it for black feathers?

2nd Q:  An outfit I've never seen for players...

The one worn by Jinsoyun after her transformation in HM.  The one before transformation would be nice too, but

especially the one after transformation.  Can that be added to the game somewhere -- maybe purchasable in her black feathers?

Thanks!

Astara

8 minutes ago, Tyliast said:

The wings and Jinsoyun outfit are from Trove not from dungeons or raids, you need to buy keys and slots from the cash shop and pray for them to drop because its rare. 

Thank you for showing us why we should read a post thoroughly before commenting on it.

Nightmare hair, Dark Path, and Broken wing are all purchasable at Shrine of the Ascendant. I hope Ravenfall and its mask won't be purchasable, since these are 2 of the last remaining "hard to get" cosmetics.

I doubt they'll release Jinsoyun's 2nd phase as an outfit, it's way too nude. I'm surprised they didn't censor it, even though they did to Zulia.

They did on zulia? not both NA servers?

Thought this game was rated mature.

Know where adults can see the uncensored version or how we can get Koreans not to treat westerners like children?

I have the outfit and wings from the trove, BTW, - they don't look the same.

Nightmare hair -- black and white -- that's not her hair color ...hers is jet black -- a hair color you can't

even select in character design and first question was about Raven fall  from final boss in BT  2nd was about Jinsoyun's post transformation costume and her pre-transformation costume was an after thought -- and the only one you say you can get (even though it doesn't

look the same)

1 hour ago, Astarae said:

Know where adults can see the uncensored version or how we can get Koreans not to treat westerners like children?

It's also censored on KR. If you want the uncensored then you have to mod it.

19 hours ago, RavTH said:

they could make ravenfall/mask purchesable from merchant if you kill raven king 50 times or 100 times, it's outdated raid it's about time.

Or just make the outfit and mask a guaranteed drop from the raven king. 

Archived