PURPLE TAIL BANGLE

CoolBrown

Hello All,

Purple tail bangle was realesed for the first time with the last trove event.Also this is the first bangle which has different color so far.I always wanted to use bangles with different colored tail.Blue or purple etc.

You know it is untradable and this is so sad.Please make it tradable or release more different colored tail bangles.

Thanks!

Perhaps we should be allowed to customize our bangle "tails" by using chromatic threads in some fashion. In fact, special weapon skins, especially the ones introduced via trove/F10, would be more desirable if their color schemes could be altered somehow. I'd pay cash money to do so.

19 hours ago, Displeased said:

Perhaps we should be allowed to customize our bangle "tails" by using chromatic threads in some fashion. In fact, special weapon skins, especially the ones introduced via trove/F10, would be more desirable if their color schemes could be altered somehow. I'd pay cash money to do so.

agreed, but they should also fix the weapon placement on the character for certain classes. like one of the staff skins looks like its literally growing out of my head thats how high placed it is while others are normal.

I agree, I am massively disappointed that weapon chests are still character locked, this can't be the first time anyone has complained about this.

Liinxy went out of her way to show off the bangle specifically because she KNOWS that everyone wants new colors... yet most people trove on their main characters because that's where all the gold is - but not everyone mains force master. There's a lot of players who would love to have a pretty bangle on an alt. Myself included.

Archived