I'll be at 100% after event is over....

EternalCodez

So I did the math to see if I will be able to guarantee myself a brilliant fleeting astral soul to convert to the awakened ascending soul, before the event is over. I am currently at 66% mileage and have 5 pristine astral oils. The event stops on June 20th (when i cant get oils anymore from dungeons and daily challenge) so from today (06/11/2018) if i do all the event dungeons and daily challenge / weekly challenge this week to get my 6 oils per day and 5 from weekly, to the 20th, I will receive (6oils per day*9 = 54 + 5 from weekly = 59 oils + 15 oils ncsoft is giving away in f10 from 13th to 27th 1 per day = 74 + 5 oils i currently have = 79 total oils i will have at end of event on 27th) If i take all 79 oils /15 per upgrade = 5 upgrade chances from my current 66% mileage. So with +8% chance per upgrade on mileage if i fail, 66% + (5chances to upgrade * 8% milage each = 40%) would = 106%, so that would mean on the 27th i would be at 98% mileage and be able to upgrade on more time, if i were to fail, i would then be at 100%. With me being at 100%, the event is already over! So i cant receive or do any content to receive more oils to actually upgrade my soul from the guaranteed state! This makes me really sad, i would be at 100% chance on the last day if my luck were to fail for the next 5 upgrade chances i have! So I was wondering if my luck does fail me and i do end up at 100% chance on my soul and not be able to upgrade it, would I be able to contact support and convert the 100% chance fleeting astral soul to a brilliant fleeting astral soul or receive the remaining astral oils I need to upgrade it? I just want to know ahead of time so I won't be so stressed out every time I can upgrade and fail it!

Support's never done anything for me but the worst they can do is say "no." That's probably the most common word they use - no, no, no, sorry, no. Even when I asked them to forget about 2k worth of materials at my expense they said no.

Then again, I'm not an aquatic mammal and can't refrain from sarcastic remarks when they say a ticket is "solved" when they've done nothing to solve it. Someone with better manners and more money may have a better chance.

58 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

Support's never done anything for me but the worst they can do is say "no." That's probably the most common word they use - no, no, no, sorry, no. Even when I asked them to forget about 2k worth of materials at my expense they said no.

Then again, I'm not an aquatic mammal and can't refrain from sarcastic remarks when they say a ticket is "solved" when they've done nothing to solve it. Someone with better manners and more money may have a better chance.

Yea I submitted a ticket and they just give me copy paste replies like, "No, you don't receive materials back when you fail but it does increase your mileage and if you have more questions concerning the event here is link: .... " they just give obvious answers to unrelated matters?? Like so far their replies have had nothing to do with my question and just keep copy pasting stuff from the event and giving me event link.

Imagine you have been buying Powerball for years but never win a prize (this happens to most peopel).

Now you write a letter to MUSL saying you are really unlucky and spent thousands of dollars on it, all you want is just a small prize, does not have to be a jackpot, a 3+1 ($100) will do, just to make you not so upset about your bad luck.

If MUSL do give you a 3+1 prize, let me know...

So i calculated everything to make sure i get my soul and put my faith into misleading item descriptions.  As you see it mentions nothing about weekly limitations. Yet after purchasing 4th one this week i cant even use it to get my missing 1-2 oils by the end of soul event.  Why couldn't this be looked into and predicted? Im gonna  contact support and see what they say, hopefully they will be as helpful as they were earlier today

25hz4ee.png

Good luck (I mean it). No matter what I do, even if I buy 3 resets for DKV (I would),  and counting in the extra F10 oils, I will only have 2 more chances to upgrade my soul. I am currently at 82%, so I can very easily (in fact, most probably) end up at 99%. Imagine how I feel. 

Archived