Sigh, screw it. Starting from scratch on new server.

Dexyn

Decided to return to the game for some time. Decided to roll with Blade Master since it's one of 4 classes I have yet to touch. 

If let's say I can play for at least 6 hours a day how long would it take to reach lv 55? Also is Blade Master high on the DPS list?

Don't need to be told about endgame I know it's a hellhole of a grind and top dungeons are a whale fiesta. Just started vacation last week and I'm bored out of my mind stuck at home.

6 hours a day, it'd probably take you 3-4 days if you skip all of the side-quests/rush though it. If however, you decide to take your time, complete each side-quest and enjoy the storyline, it'd probably take you +5 days (or roughly a week's time). 

Blade Master isn't the top 2-3 DPS I'd say, however, it's also not the lowest. I'd say it's roughly in the top middle of the pile.

Welcome back.

Interesting, yes I do skip all but 2-3 cutscenes cause they're classical and only do the very early side-quests, after a certain point I rush through story quests.

As long as BM isn't exiled like FM is I'm content lol.

I was you a few months ago...returned, went through a number of classes, etc, and now play BM exclusively. BM's are fun. Not amazing DPS, but resilient. Only downside (maybe) is if no one else is a tank class, you're tanking. Not a problem with experience, but a little nerve-wracking when starting off.

TBH, I think I prefer BD's slightly more, but I don't like playing Lyns. 

BM is really ping dependent class, for each ping spike, fps drop, screen sutter, boss cc attack rotation, mech is dps loss for you

unless you're really commited to this class, i suggest you find another class to play :3

1st thing to check is how much dragon tongue you can do for each tab, if it's below 7-8 dragon tongue, then it's not worth to play BM

Archived