New exclusive class

Miss Jackal

As I am sure it's been mentioned a  thousand times before  but here's a thousand and one. Each race has their very own class summoners for Lyn, assassins for Jin, destroyer for Gon but nothing for Yun. I suggest a healer ( like sums but better) / Dps class  perhaps  like a Flute master, mid range, able to switch stances from healing to dps without a set time. when in healing stance the weapons is a Flute when in Dps it switches into a whip and this would be a class exclusive to the Yun. in pvp  healing would be reduced. We have a warrior class coming which i'm sure more then one race can use and I think A flute class would be really nice for Yuns even match to their elegance.    

I support this idea - a healer class, specially for Yun as it also plays into the lore of the game (the whole being "attuned to the rhythms of nature and dance to its tempo"- even more so where there is already a flute-base character in-game - I'd play it. But, I would switch between flute and harp though - then again, every player has their own tastes XD

Albeit, I don't think a healer class would come in handy as lots of dungeons don't need a healer due to Res. charms, and certain skills from certain classes like Soul fighter (Lotus), unless.. they made the dungeons a lot more challenging or something that would push the need for a healer in place of a DPS/tank/support class XD And...I do feel that most players would be more focused on "trying to avoid the holy trinity (healer, tank, DPS)" rather that "I want to play [this kind of style]"..which sucks.

true but charms have I think like an hour or 30 min wait on them then you rely on others to have party rez or charms( good for when their is no healer) but since their would be healer they can rez  and heal faster then the charms or potions , sustained heals while attacking  enemies it heals a percentage of nearest party members in range of said enemy instead of 10 min cooldown they could have 6 min cooldown they would be a bonus but won't  make soul fighters, summoner or other healing aspects of the game pointless I think it can be managed by the blade and soul team. we have a kinda tank and dps theme going on now and perhaps over time we may just  have tank,dps, and healer 

Mhm, yeah, those points are all very true, and I'll hope with you in that they can think of something/find a balance that would allow a successful introduction of a healing class to be made.

I for sure, know that this is one of the classes-type that has been requested for quite some time now (even back in 2016).

• 1 month later...

Archived