Glory Tokens.....

Hoppah

I have like 51 tokens now, but I have troubles collecting them. But I almost got them if team greedlust daily dash would work like intended.

The Daily Dash is bogus as hell, it skips so many tokens, I think I have missed the tokens 8 times now. First time I rolled three times a one I should have 9 tokens, second time I should have 6 tokens and today I should have 6 tokens..

#FEELSBADMAN 

42 minutes ago, Hoppah said:

I know that, but I mean the spinner is bugged. 

When the spinner hit one, it skipped 4+ places, I missed lots of tokens due this bugged daily dash.

You're not "missing" any tokens, the display itself is bugged and will always display a "1", not the moves you make, the moves you make are still randomized.

• NCSOFT

As Ludicium mentioned, the 1 being displayed is a bug and the actual movements on the board is the correct spin count. We're aware of this issue and will be addressing it in a later patch. Sorry for the confusion Hoppah!

15 hours ago, Hoppah said:

I know that, but I mean the spinner is bugged. 

When the spinner hit one, it skipped 4+ places, I missed lots of tokens due this bugged daily dash.

The visual bug was posted before the patch even went live. Did you really not realise that the daily dash have only shown 1 for three weeks?

Archived