Feminine looking male outfits

NeroAlbania

The 'After School Special' is one of the most "Ah! My eyes! WTF" outfits on BnS.

Why do people think this..? Its just an outfit. People who are genderfluid or trans or anything like that, would love their male char wearing a skirt.

I love feminine boys. Their so cute. So adding an outfit like this is a good thing.

Why do people hate on it tho??? Just don't buy it or look at it and your good.

There's no need to hate on something because you don't like it. You'll 100% offend somebody. 
Its so stupid.

Ugh. Anyway, what do you think about the feminine outfits for males? Love or hate? 

Does anyone really complain about After School Special? It's clearly a joke outfit. Not meant to be taken seriously. 

No, the issue is the amount of masculine outfits in comparison to feminine outfits.

If it was 1 or 2 feminine outfits for every 8 or 9 masculine ones, there wouldn't be an issue. But currently, 1 to 1 is closer to what's really happening.

Outfits like My Angel, Heart Surgeon, and After School Special, aren't part of the issue. It's outfits like Phantom Flower, Soulmate, and Pure Affection that irritate players. We don't want outfits with skinny pants, little gaps to show a bit of skin, and an overdose of pink. Yet, that's what we're getting almost 50% of the time.

Yeah, sometimes I like to wear Soulmate, or Pure Affection. But sometimes, I want to look like a beast, too. And that's basically impossible. That's what the issue is.

I'm pretty satisfied with the balance of different kinds of outfits. I do think it's harder to dress a male character nicely though. Female characters have a better selection. But I'm not that bothered.

As for After School Special, gonna put my beautiful little Lyn boy in it and **** *** *****

It really depends on your sense of style. I feel like the male outfits in blade and soul cater to a certain anime niche who's main audience is (Not to be sexist- but it's mostly true) largely female. They tend to remind me of the 'bishounen' style often found in popular anime and manga (especially in yaoi- which certainly makes use of a more androgynous aestetic ) and while this is great for some people (like me) who love this (my account is purely occupied by male characters with the exception of one yun, who are purposely designed to show off these outfits to their best advantage) I do wish we'd see more outfits like Alpha Hunter, or like the various more threatening armors that can be seen in Aion.

That being said, outfits like After School Special aren't my cup of tea. I can see why others might like them or find them funny, but I could do with less of them. I just don't like them or feel the need to have any of my characters crossdress, which is different from an outfit with a slightly "feminine" flavor (I personally don't think outfits like Soulmate are feminine. Dragonfly...well, now that is quite feminine.)

Phantom Flower was a travesty in so many ways. I was very excited for the male version until I actually saw it in game. I thought the artists design was beautiful, but NCSoft's choice of hair underneath the hat, and the way the heeled shoe height was compensated for by using part of the length of the male leg, making any guy wearing it look like he has stumpy legs, really ruined it for me. Not to mention how the pants give what I call the "wide thigh" effect- make the thighs of even the skinniest characters look fat. The hair under the hat made it worse though- a longer hair style would have looked MORE masculine, than the "beiber" cut, which made the whole thing look very....ugh, there's no way to explain it without seeming derogatory. >_>;

On 17/04/2018 at 3:59 AM, NeroAlbania said:

People who are genderfluid or trans or anything like that, would love their male char wearing a skirt.

This instantly made your post irrelevant.

1 hour ago, NeroAlbania said:

How..? :T

A MaleToFemale trans does believe and feel that in all ways but physical (before transition) they are Female, and should have been born Female.
Therefore, they do not want to be "a guy in a dress", what they wish to be is Female, which is what they believe to be.

Most likely, a trans m2f would simply use a female character, because that is what would represent them best.

Likewise, a FemaleToMale trans does not wish to be a girl with jeans and a male haircut.
They do want to be and believe to be an actual male.

Therefore, they would most likely play a male character, because that is what they identify with.

Being trans is not about "wanting to wear dresses as a male"

21 hours ago, SagaSoftail said:

A MaleToFemale trans does believe and feel that in all ways but physical (before transition) they are Female, and should have been born Female.
Therefore, they do not want to be "a guy in a dress", what they wish to be is Female, which is what they believe to be.

Most likely, a trans m2f would simply use a female character, because that is what would represent them best.

Likewise, a FemaleToMale trans does not wish to be a girl with jeans and a male haircut.
They do want to be and believe to be an actual male.

Therefore, they would most likely play a male character, because that is what they identify with.

Being trans is not about "wanting to wear dresses as a male"

I know how trans people work/think but whatever lol.

Yes, you are most likely correct that a m2f would indeed use a fem char (there might be a person or two that doesn't, dunno)

I know a lot about how different gendered ppl are.

Tho, femboys and crossdressers are males in dresses/skirts.

(I hate online arguments and thus we'll leave it there xD)

(Have a nice day c:)

aside from all the trans stuff here and there , the feminine outfits part is true  , you can count with one hand the outfits that look Masculine , just look the winner from the past event , for girls ofc you look great but for males? damn ....

When i seen female character outfits show up big mammary glands (except lyns) ,I wanted to see male character reproductive parts also but this optimization not exist.This is my frustration!! And about topic.feminine outfits not good on masculine characters.

6 hours ago, Soqa said:

When i seen female character outfits show up big mammary glands (except lyns) ,I wanted to see male character reproductive parts also but this optimization not exist.This is my frustration!! And about topic.feminine outfits not good on masculine characters.

Screenshot_161007_002_Bassdrum_naked.jpg

Archived