Clan 6v6 - GvG Changes

Messala

Oh realy? they finaly add this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing bullshit?

And again small clans get kicked in the ass by the Devs.

Thanks to the BnS Devs Clan PVP is now dead for my clan cause i depend on "borrowing 1 or 2 friends from other Clans to get a full group.

So now i have two choices:

1. I drop my Clan and join another, which means throwing away a stage 15 Clan with a Clanuniform worth more than 2000 Gold

Finding new members is impossible for small clans who cant provide a BT- / VT-Raid, cause everyone looking for a Clan want a Clan with an already existing Raid.

So thank you for wasting lot of time and gold to push a clan which is now useless. Thank you so much...

2. Just skip Clan PVP like many other small clans will do after this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing change.

Well ok there is a third option. Just quit this game with devs doing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing stupid decisions...

1 hour ago, Statler said:

Thanks to the BnS Devs Clan PVP is now dead for my clan cause i depend on "borrowing 1 or 2 friends from other Clans to get a full group.

1. I drop my Clan and join another, which means throwing away a stage 15 Clan with a Clanuniform worth more than 2000 Gold

Finding new members is impossible for small clans who cant provide a BT- / VT-Raid, cause everyone looking for a Clan want a Clan with an already existing Raid.

So thank you for wasting lot of time and gold to push a clan which is now useless. Thank you so much...

2. Just skip Clan PVP like many other small clans will do after this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing change.

Well ok there is a third option. Just quit this game with devs doing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing stupid decisions...

If you're all such good friends you should probably be in the same clan

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Asuramon:

If you're all such good friends you should probably be in the same clan

well there is only one tiny problem. most clans request to join their clan when you want to run VT or you cant run vt.

And thats why i dont have enough people left to do clan-pvp.

Ironicaly these are the same (censored) who build a ton of alt-clans to farm "low" clans.

Any more questions? No?

kthxby

This is a good action taken by ncsoft I know that a few will hurt them but believe me when the lower-ranking clans had to go to gvg there were only whales to face and it was very unfair, this is going to be that the guys who cultivated points come to a elo high and you can balance the gvg. Sorry for my english :D:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 6:28 PM, Statler said:

yeah this is actually a good move by NC for once and the only ones that are mad at this are the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ whale clans that farmed clan 6v6 with the dumb alt clans and made it harder for lower geared clans to even participate in clan 6v6. with this change it should make it better for everyone to participate and the whale clans will stay at their rank like they should while the weaker ones try to rank up against more equal groups. if you have a weaker clan and saying this change hurts you it really doesn't. simply recruit more people to your clan like you already should be doing if you want an active clan and get them to do clan BG. recruiting people to your clan just for clan BG clearly shows your clan is probably not even active and the fact you had to get people from another clan to help out shows that.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Ujarac:

yeah this is actually a good move by NC for once and the only ones that are mad at this are the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ whale clans that farmed clan 6v6 with the dumb alt clans and made it harder for lower geared clans to even participate in clan 6v6. with this change it should make it better for everyone to participate and the whale clans will stay at their rank like they should while the weaker ones try to rank up against more equal groups. if you have a weaker clan and saying this change hurts you it really doesn't. simply recruit more people to your clan like you already should be doing if you want an active clan and get them to do clan BG. recruiting people to your clan just for clan BG clearly shows your clan is probably not even active and the fact you had to get people from another clan to help out shows that.

My clan is active, but some dont like PVP, other have to work at the times when Clan-PVP is active.

You realy telling me to recruit people for my clan. Funny, did you ever try to recruit people for a new, small clan?

Guess not. You wont get any new members untill you can provide at VT-Raid and with 8 active members, i cant do that.

People prefere to join Clans with already existing Raids amd not clans who want to build up a raid.

I have tried it several times and i also lost a few members because we dont get enough players for BG or a raid.

Alpha Clans open more and more VT Raids and grabbing all People without a clan. On our server there are Clas with already 3 Raids searching poeple for a 4th raid.

What do you think, What clan a player would join?

And you telling me i should recruit more players?

With this damn Change i have 3 options left.

1. Drop my clan with level 15 and uniform which is about 2k gold worth and join one of those alpha clans

2. Do PVP without any bonus and grind as hell for battlepoints

3. quit the game

Archived