Blackram narrows

Unameds

I played bns 1 year ago I liked it but I stopped to study, now I came back and realized several differences, one of them is that in Blackram Narrows there is no one else to help? before those level 45 came and took everything to you or even a level 20 crowd was very cool, now I put to look for players and never appear anyone, what happened that no one goes to this dungeon?

Continuing the main story for an hour or two already puts you ahead of what Blackram Narrows could possibly provide, not to mention it becomes easy to solo at that point. There's also not enough new people playing anymore to expect to get help on any of the low level content. I mean, I started playing around 8 months ago, and even then there was no one around to do the dungeon with, and it's not like there's been an influx of new players since then - perhaps there was during the first week of Gunslinger release, but that'd be about it. I ended up finishing it solo when I got to level 25 with story equipment.

It provides absolutely no incentive, that's why nobody does it. We used to have it as daily back in the days and people did it. But now there are literally at least a hundred things to do than to run a dungeons with no real reward. Once in a blue moon you'll find someone bored enough to actually do it for the sole purpose of helping a lowbie through it (not that anybody actually needs it).

One thing you can try is going into the Cross-Server lobby, selecting Blackram Narrows and hit the LFP button to see if anyone else is running it. Or, you can attempt to host one and see if some good Samaritan will join you and tear the dungeon a new one for you.

Archived