Look at this, I only have one character and I took the wrong Black Gem;

Ilahono Asah

Look their response that makes no sense.

Here is a copy paste of my first ticket

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (17107917) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Luminosity

Feb 1, 07:04 PST

Hello,

Hi, by accident I bought the flame Black Gem and I needed the Shadow one. Would it possible to have it changed please to the Shadow one or let me buy it again. Because I need the Shadow, the Flame is useless.

Thank you,

This is my first Ticket out of 3 of them and a bunch of emails after it. Now after 2 am in the morning Xia replies this:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (17107917) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Xia (Blade and Soul)

Feb 1, 23:28 PST

Hello,

After investigating the situation we found that this purchase was made too long ago. In order to offer a refund for a purchased item, we must receive the request as soon as the transaction was done. In this case, I am not able to offer a refund.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Xia
NCSOFT Support Team

This is NCSoft an event that takes me to log on daily for 20 days. On top of having a lot of gems to get the powders.

After spending so much money on this game.

/

That's the way you write a ticket? lol no wonder they didnt help. Reading the ticket seems like you doing them a favor not the other way around.

- You give no info on the gem, where you bought it. What type of obsidian is it? You making the GM look it up?

- No reason why they should revert.. Other than... Its useless...

- No admitance of your mistake.

And how long ago was this? This so far just sounds like you rerolled your class and wanted a rerolled gem for free too.

9 hours ago, Ilahono Asah said:

After spending so much money on this game.

Lol when will you guys learn. You see the numerous threads about how NC really is and continue to spend on everything then come whining on the forums when you don't get your way. It has been known for a long time now that support is rng, unfair, etc. so just because you spend so much money doesn't mean they will cater to your needs.

Archived