whats with the stupid time limit on dungeons.

Musakan

I am getting really annoyed with the Enrage timeouts in the dungeons. this may be one way of trying to force people to spend money but I'm starting to fed up with it. I have already spent a decent amount of cash on this game and yet I cannot take down Bomani from Outlaw. I am certainly not a great master but i can get him down to 10% without losing health and yet! i loose every time because of a stupid time out limit of  3 min. 

I dont know which one of your game developers came with this idea  but This is a ridiculous! if I knew the game was going to force me to get a super duper sets in order to enjoy it, I would not spend a single money at all.  ok I get it ! it's understandable you may want to use this in a party dungeons. but camon.. when you doing a single dungeon ,it really does get annoying. when you against  Naksun in Mushin tower, failing the clear the floor just because your soloing and running out of time is no fun! When you fighting against Bomani, you are just a couple of hits close to winning the fight and yet the time just runs out on you!  its no fun. I bet every penny, not one single tester of you took the decency and tested these bosses correctly for all the classes. 

I have yet to see a KFM who can take down the Naksun in Mushins tower with a set that is less then 850ap without running out of time. Instead of forcing us to upgrade our AP and DPS just so we can clear a dungeon, why not let us enjoy the game since we tried so hard to learn the mechanics of it? I really fed up with this forced way of grabbing money. If I am already feeling like that i dont know whats gona happen in the top dungeons. no wonder people are screaming for 1.1k + ap on faction chats. One thing for sure now though on my end, I am not going to spend a single penny on this till all this becomes more balanced. Dont even get me started with Whirlwind and Beluga.. what sort of balancing did you guys fixed in the 2nd year anniversary patch i just wonder?  to me it looks no different then what it was. still ending up with Hm8 with a lowest set facing an opponents whom are hm16,17+ with full sets.

How hard is to balance a match? i can send you the math and the code if you guys dont know how..but im sure you do,, this is just another way of getting that sweet dollar. i already spend £200 on this game, and im getting nothing out of it unless i spend another 10.. no... 100 times of what I am spending. im tired of it and I am out! I am not gona spend entire year just to face the same cr....p after a year .

Roflmao outlaw is the newest solo dungeon ofc your not gonna complete it with pleb gear and lol at naksun any char fresh out of story char can beat him easily in less then 2min. If you cant you are just bad. If you don't like to have to gear up to do all the content then don't play MMO's.

2 hours ago, Cor said:

lol at naksun any char fresh out of story char can beat him easily in less then 2min. If you cant you are just bad

i told this to many of you who somehow thinks themselves as being an elite! record a video as a KFM with that what you so-called "Fresh out of the story" set and share it with the rest of community. i haven't met a single KFM who haven't struggled with Naksun at low AP. and this btw what I meant by not testing the game properly for every class.  Thanks for the advice of if you don't like to gear up comment. it's clear you just posting for the sake of posting. This post wasn't about lvling up the gear it was mainly about the silly time limits that don't work for every class. 

11 hours ago, Musakan said:

i told this to many of you who somehow thinks themselves as being an elite! record a video as a KFM with that what you so-called "Fresh out of the story" set and share it with the rest of community. i haven't met a single KFM who haven't struggled with Naksun at low AP. and this btw what I meant by not testing the game properly for every class.  Thanks for the advice of if you don't like to gear up comment. it's clear you just posting for the sake of posting. This post wasn't about lvling up the gear it was mainly about the silly time limits that don't work for every class. 

Nonsense, what's harder for kfm than other classes in your opinion about naksun? No class has a problem with naksun as long as you know how to play it. You get much better gear from story now than people had when f15 got released, naksun was doable with much worse gear back then and now you come and claim it's not possible with much better story gear you get now...

what's harder for kfm than other classes in your opinion about naksun?

the time limit.. do you even bother reading?

I am sorry that my noob stat is no match to your elitism.   I salute you from the bottom of the noob crew while looking at you with admire. -.- . You can now go and show your super elitism on another post perhaps. I strongly suggest that they should get rid of the time limit on solo dungeons. its a simple fking request and it adds nothing to solo missions. if you still gonna crap around with your elitism there is nothing I can say to you.  All that matters to me,  I'm not gonna spend more then what i spend on this game just so that i get to beat Bomani in under 3 min. instead, i let you and the whales to keep the servers up and running. 

This isnt about elitism nor is about unfair programing (ill leave ToI out of this) its about setting a bar and making you jump over it.

The point of the time limits is to make you better, not give you the ability to derp around in it all day till it dies to a 200tick of a bleed. And honestly, if you are getting timed out on naksun, you might wanna consider playing a different game. Or spend more time in F12 and actually learn what you are doing with your class, since you are possibly missing a huge part of what you need to do for a rotation.

44 minutes ago, Musakan said:

the time limit.. do you even bother reading?

Do you bother reading? You said "i haven't met a single KFM who haven't struggled with Naksun at low AP. and this btw what I meant by not testing the game properly for every class." So i ask you what you think is harder for kfm and you say the time limit... you know it's not shorter for kfm than other classes...

44 minutes ago, Musakan said:

I am sorry that my noob stat is no match to your elitism.   I salute you from the bottom of the noob crew while looking at you with admire. -.- . You can now go and show your super elitism on another post perhaps. I strongly suggest that they should get rid of the time limit on solo dungeons. its a simple fking request and it adds nothing to solo missions. if you still gonna crap around with your elitism there is nothing I can say to you.  All that matters to me,  I'm not gonna spend more then what i spend on this game just so that i get to beat Bomani in under 3 min. instead, i let you and the whales to keep the servers up and running. 

Beating naksun who people beat with half the ap people get nowadays with the end of the story quest is elitism yeah right... You apparently don't want help you just want to cry and blame the game for your shortcomings.

8 minutes ago, Duriensbane said:

This isnt about elitism nor is about unfair programing (ill leave ToI out of this) its about setting a bar and making you jump over it.

The point of the time limits is to make you better, not give you the ability to derp around in it all day till it dies to a 200tick of a bleed. And honestly, if you are getting timed out on naksun, you might wanna consider playing a different game. Or spend more time in F12 and actually learn what you are doing with your class, since you are possibly missing a huge part of what you need to do for a rotation.

This, the only reason one can not beat naksun is lack of knowledge about their own class.

do you realise that the KFM skills are reduced compared to the old days right?

Let me show you what I mean by your elitist characteristics by this quote. 

" any char fresh out of story char can beat him easily in less then 2min. If you cant you are just bad"

if this is not elitism I don't know what it is! in what part of that sentence you're actually helping? I never said that I am a great player. I am not ashamed to admit that. I failed to kill Naksun in time with my KFM but I know the mechs thanks to videos here and there. sure! was i missing some items. yes for example i still dont have my soul and mystic badges yet but but why would that be matter? if i can withstand his attacks, if i can avoid his attacks I should be atleast  not get penalised because I couldn't kill him due to my DPS being low . do you get that?

In the end naksun cleared once i had a 850ap. although still dont have the badges, im now suffering with the same issue on  Bomani! i cant kill him under 3 min. know his mech, know how to avoid his attacks and yet, cant kill him. do you know how other games do this.. if you don't have the set, you simply just die it means that you are not ready! 

PS: I still want to see that video of yours though whenever you can . "KFM with a fresh out of story set" at least you could help us the noobs that way instead of just calling us bad. and u also do know that the ap is not the only thing that determines your attack i m guessing)

to get 850AP it's probably the easiest thing. Now if u just complete Jewels quest part 1 u get 250 Draken core, get 10 NS run easy bracelet. It should be enough boost to get Naksun. Bracelet is now a free item u don't need to pay 1000g like before. The only reason u don't have it cuz u are lazy as **** and you are crying here.

natsumi i don't think you understand the post. I know cor kind of hijacked the original reason why this post even started. I'm long past Naksun. heck this entire thread has so little to do with naksun. my ap is now 1022. 

1) You spent £200 on this game and you cant get past bomani? Clearly was money well invested. What did you buy? Costumes?

2) If you cant get past bomani dont even bother further, it's a dps check. Even if u kill bomani and let's say you make it to yoharan, you will have a very bad day at the office.

On 28.1.2018 at 9:44 PM, Musakan said:

PS: I still want to see that video of yours though whenever you can . "KFM with a fresh out of story set" at least you could help us the noobs that way instead of just calling us bad. and u also do know that the ap is not the only thing that determines your attack i m guessing)

I did try to help you asking you why you think it's harder as kfm for you but you don't give any proper answers like you have have trouble with the knockup or the ice phase only thing you do is blame the class and the timelimit and go on about some nonsense elitism.

Why the heck would i need to waste my time making a video for one ignorant person that rather blames the game than to learn his class when everybody else knows that naksun is perfectly doable? You are the typical F8 player who refuses to learn, screws up the mechanics then blames the rest of the party for it. All hope is lost with you. If you want to see a video so bad just go search one yourself there should be plenty old ones around with much worse gear from the good old times when naksun was actually hard.

8 hours ago, amokk said:

Minimum DPS for Bomani: 19300

Minimum DPS for Maksun: 24500

Minimum DPS for Slashimi: 44000 (not including mechanic damage)

Minimum DPS for Juna: 37000

Minimum DPS for Yeoharan: 29100

Guide: https://bnstools.info/?academy=outlaw_island#academy

With your gear, you should at least be able to do Bomani and Maksun.

problem with that is u don't include when u have to iframe or doing mechanics.

- 1st and 2nd boss almost good, i would say +5k cuz of blocking/cc/iframe.

- 3rd boss should't be a problem with 30k if u can do mechanics fast

- 4th boss i would say 10k-15k+ because if u can't grab her somehow u have to turn away and stop the dps. it's around 10s time u don't dps/phase that means u lose in this 30s 1.110.000DMG.

- Last boss you mustn't forget the cats. If you just need let's say with ur 29.100dps u need around 40-50s to clear cats /if u can at least stack them together if u solo kill them it's around 1min 40s/phase that means 3min 20s that u don't DPS boss, which is around 5.800.000 DMG if you do 29.100 DPS. and that is A LOT almost half of the boss HP.

i'm not saying that it's a hard dungeon but don't write this min. DPS for the bosses. I would say around 60-70k const. DPS u can clear it easily

Here's a video of someone doing the whole thing with a Chromatic weapon and no gems, 677 AP.  I know that your next excuse will probably be that you play a much harder class than this or something, and please nerf the content so that any braindead monkey can do it but that's not the point of a video game.  If you want content shoveled down your throat for no effort go watch a movie, otherwise go learn more about your class and more about the dungeon.

Archived