Make more stuff account bound please.

powercozmic

Hi guys,

These days, people seem to be playing more and more alts. It'd be helpful if more stuff were made account bound rather than soulbound. Please share your suggestions. I've a few,

1. HM skill stuff - offals are still soulbound while most others are not.

2. Keys - Grimhorn keys, celestial basin keys, stone keys, khanda vihar keys, sundered nexus keys etc.

3. Outfits - why not make all outfits account bound please? More $$$ for NCSoft as people will buy more outfit delivery tokens and better for us as I don't have to braindead farm infinite challenge on KFM for 4000 times when it dropped on alt in 2nd run.

4. Dragon Trade pouches. I got 2 on wl, 4 on sin and 21 on Destro....

5. Tokens - mewtineer's ? etc.

1 hour ago, powercozmic said:

4. Dragon Trade pouches. I got 2 on wl, 4 on sin and 21 on Destro....

I think the reason why they don't make these account bound is because people will just be able farm them by leveling up new characters, getting the survey rewards that give you pouches, send those to their mains, delete char and repeat. It would defeat the purpose of having them in the hongmoon store unless they remove them from the rewards but then that wouldn't be fair to the new players.

If nothing else they HAVE to make unopened weapon skin boxes account bound.  I have a whole inventory full of unopened weapon skin boxes I want to use with other characters but can't. So there they sit. I know i am not the only one to ask this.

For ofals if you have zen beans just buy tokens you need for for taking offals they are tradable andyou can just send to alt and take ofall there. Dont know about 6v6 as i am not doing it much. But as for arena ones with zen beans there is no problem about it from my point of view.

1 hour ago, Godravage said:

If nothing else they HAVE to make unopened weapon skin boxes account bound.  I have a whole inventory full of unopened weapon skin boxes I want to use with other characters but can't. So there they sit. I know i am not the only one to ask this.

Have you tried asking support to transfer them?

this is what i would suggest, 1. make exchanger items tradable, maybe not the fragments but the hole tokens for sure. 2. change the outfit transfer system, instead of outfits needing stamps to be sent everytime, they get "unlocked" once to be mailed free of charge arround to all characters (basicaly they become like any other account bound item) ; HM store fashions should be unlocked by default only event fashions should require this treatment. Purple dungeon drop fashions should be bound to account till equiped then become untradable (maybe just some of the more rare ones like ravenfall or hongmoon duster).

Dungeon drop HM skills are tradable (better than account bound) even the offrals; the ones from the PVP exchangers aren't. But the tokens to buy them are bound to account so it's a non-issue. Higher drop rates would be nice for the HM skills from dungeons, thoses dungeons barely get run now so what was 70-100G hm skill item is now 750-800G item, truly harsh on new players.

PS this is a bit off topic but restauring some of the mechanics for normal mode dungeons would be grately appreciated by higher level players. Those dungeons taught us how to play the game. They were nerfed to make getting legendary gear much easier, but produced 900+ap players that have the same dps and skill level as we did with 350 ap.  Resulting in no endgame player wanting to play with them. So with the token revamp I think DT and NS notably should have their mechs back, maybe change the insta death mechanics to do a large ammount of damage instead but still bring them back

9 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

this is what i would suggest, 1. make exchanger items tradable, maybe not the fragments but the hole tokens for sure. 2. change the outfit transfer system, instead of outfits needing stamps to be sent everytime, they get "unlocked" once to be mailed free of charge arround to all characters (basicaly they become like any other account bound item) ; HM store fashions should be unlocked by default only event fashions should require this treatment. Purple dungeon drop fashions should be bound to account till equiped then become untradable (maybe just some of the more rare ones like ravenfall or hongmoon duster).

Dungeon drop HM skills are tradable (better than account bound) even the offrals; the ones from the PVP exchangers aren't. But the tokens to buy them are bound to account so it's a non-issue. Higher drop rates would be nice for the HM skills from dungeons, thoses dungeons barely get run now so what was 70-100G hm skill item is now 750-800G item, truly harsh on new players.

1. You mean the TOI tokens? They are always transferable when the seasons are over. You just have to wait. If you mean the outlaw tokens, the dungeons are still pretty new. It will become account bound in the future.

2. If you have premium subscription, you don't have to mail the outfit. You just put them into wardrobe and grab them out from your alts. If you don't have premium, this feature will be free to all players in the future.

3. The fashions (unlocked or not) don't matter much as long as you can put them into wardrobe as above #2. Also, I think your alt needs to kill raven king 10 times to get the achievement first before you can equip ravenfall. I think this is fair.

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

1. You mean the TOI tokens? They are always transferable when the seasons are over. You just have to wait. If you mean the outlaw tokens, the dungeons are still pretty new. It will become account bound in the future.

2. If you have premium subscription, you don't have to mail the outfit. You just put them into wardrobe and grab them out from your alts. If you don't have premium, this feature will be free to all players in the future.

3. The fashions (unlocked or not) don't matter much as long as you can put them into wardrobe as above #2. Also, I think your alt needs to kill raven king 10 times to get the achievement first before you can equip ravenfall. I think this is fair.

Please don't misinform. Premium or not, non-HM store outfits (ex. Infinite challenge) are soulbound and can never be traded even to your other alts. Only HM store outfits need outfit tokens. The suggestion was to make all outfits tradeable between alts.

i mean all tokens even outlaw or the VT soul badge mats.

about 2.. is that some new feature comming out from premium users on the 17th ? cause it don't work like that atm.

OK more info all fashions can be equiped without an achevement as it stands, my alt equiped dark path after just one RK clear. Getting darkpath from the exchanger takes 10 clears, ravenfall is RK drop only.

Outfits from exchangers should be bound by default no way to trade them

1 minute ago, powercozmic said:

Please don't misinform. Premium or not, non-HM store outfits (ex. Infinite challenge) are soulbound and can never be traded even to your other alts. Only HM store outfits need outfit tokens. The suggestion was to make all outfits tradeable between alts.

yeah only event fashions and HM store fashions can be traded atm and it costs outfit stamps

Archived