Your trove thoughts

898251_1452550637

I think the trove was decent, i got many nice things, couldve been better but also a lot worse.

An improvement for trove would be some kind of token ... sth you can choose in every trove proc, even stacks of those tokens could be possible. These tokens can be exchanged for goods, such as octa gems (or even the leg ones?), oils, psts ... ect. Like this you can choose what you want after u spend a certain amount of keys and didnt found anything useful in those many keys.

The 100 % crit is already a nice step forward, but it may lead only to another useless crit.

8 minutes ago, amokk said:

Not impressed or happy. Was hoping for more oils, aransu orbs and aransu resets and less shitty outfit crits.

you could have chosen evolved stones to make oils and aransu orbs can be crafted. But anyway....this trove was very nice if you were aiming for materials to upgrade gear. It was not good if you were hoping for super goodies.

Gilded gems were only added to attract the whales and give hopes so anyone opening trove to have them as a goal feels bad.

Overall am happy with the trove gave me all materials needed and costumes for my collection.

Just now, Grimoir said:

you could have chosen evolved stones to make oils and aransu orbs can be crafted. 

I did and I do. Last trove was still way better, with less shitty Outfit crits. 

I did get 9 obsidian crits within 200 keys, so I got that going for me. Octa Obsidian once it gets released. o/

Before Trove I had 1 Round, 4 Heptagonal's on my main, Now she has 4 rounds. Gunner has 1 new Heptagonal.. (4) gems total. 5 Chair Pet, equal amount of jewels and weapon jewels about 75 each.. no oils or anything super special, no elemental gems. Spent $200.00.

None of my "FREE" Trove keys on any of the 5 characters produced any item above "Accessory Jewel".

Over all the event for me, was so so..
Will likely not spend on another Trove event.
I do not mind supporting a game I enjoy.. since NCSoft did not give us any Christmas themed area's this Holiday season, I wont be as supportive in the future.

24 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

Before Trove I had 1 Round, 4 Heptagonal's on my main, Now she has 4 rounds. Gunner has 1 new Heptagonal.. (4) gems total. 5 Chair Pet, equal amount of jewels and weapon jewels about 75 each.. no oils or anything super special, no elemental gems. Spent $200.00.

None of my "FREE" Trove keys on any of the 5 characters produced any item above "Accessory Jewel".

Over all the event for me, was so so..
Will likely not spend on another Trove event.
I do not mind supporting a game I enjoy.. since NCSoft did not give us any Christmas themed area's this Holiday season, I wont be as supportive in the future.

Maybe they didnt add any xmas decorations because they wanted to be equal in terms of religious feelings. Not everyone celebrates christmas and decorates xmas trees and other things (which are heavily overrated anyway).

Archived