Add accessory drop to Raven King

Kozuki

Skybreak Spire has been launched for like a long time ago, and I know some people are still pulling hair trying to get their elemental accessories nowadays. RNG and RNG, and it is not strange for people with legendary unluckiness. A few people now only farm up to certain bosses for their items and not bother doing the full run.

I think now is the time to help them getting geared and move on to other contents, consider lv55 contents are incoming and BT has been nerfed to the ground. I'm not surprised if NCWest adds BT accessories to Trove, consider it is now an old-enough content.

Back to the topic, the solution is that Raven King should also drop a random elemental accessory of six elements. This will increase the chance of players acquiring their accessories, as well as giving an incentives for players to do full run of BT instead of just the bosses they want. 

No, it wont, if they would add those to the raven king it would literally lower all drops rates together. The drops of last boss are fine as they are. Also regardless of how old the content may be they would never add any legendary accessories to trove, they never did even with oath necklace and destiny ring and those are wayyyy older than even BT.

Its already easier enough to get the acces with the 12 man raids than it was before with 24 man.

If you are struggling join a clan and let them help you.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

No, it wont, if they would add those to the raven king it would literally lower all drops rates together. The drops of last boss are fine as they are. Also regardless of how old the content may be they would never add any legendary accessories to trove, they never did even with oath necklace and destiny ring and those are wayyyy older than even BT.

Its already easier enough to get the acces with the 12 man raids than it was before with 24 man.

they did put BT gear on trove in other servers. also weapon mat in our server.

4 hours ago, AlanWake said:

they did put BT gear on trove in other servers. also weapon mat in our server.

Other servers are not  us. Materials yes, but mats are a different matter since accessories itself are things you need to obtain and not get handed, if they added them to troves and rng boxes what point would there be for dungeons? people would simply wait out for trove.

On 11/26/2017 at 3:17 AM, Grimoir said:

Sorry, but I have clan where I can do BT raid in weekly basis up to Raven King. We clear SK too, and is tackling Hive Queen.

It takes my Summoner 25 weeks to get full Earth Gear.

My Gunner is at her 10th week, and she still not get her Fire Earring.

Someone in my clan give up playing Fire BM and play Lightning BM instead, just cuz his fire accessories never drop for him since very first weeks of BT launch, even with reset spam. Up-to-date, whenever he presents in a BT raid, no Fire accessories drop for him. Enough for us to make a joke to not bring him if we seek for fire accessories.

Also, your information about "no BT accessories in Trove" is kinda outdated. 

"People would wait for Trove to get BT accessories" <- do you know which Trove from now? Winter Trove? Next Spring Trove? Next Winter Trove? How long are people are going to wait? Meanwhile, people still do BT and grow disappointed as week passes.

The fact that other servers already have BT accessories in Trove means it will come to our servers, sooner or later. By the time you get BT accessories from Trove, however, I guess the lv55 raid in KR has arrived to us. There is even a lv55 event where you go to lv55 Blackram Supply Chain to grind BT SS and Raven Weapon, heck. BT will become outdated as time passes, just like MSP, and its loot should become more easy to obtain. No one wants to keep playing the same lv50 content.

I never understand why people keep whitenighting a RNG-based progression and refuses to want it better "Just cuz it is designed that way". Even as an Asian where RNG-based progression comes from, I found it intolerable.

They ARE allready in easier way Desolated, Sanktum, and Lair with 300 element points each, go and drop yours class they are same name just random element each time. From BT is only difference is upgradable. 100+ points per 10 levels. Do you really need all set upgradables from start even when to evolve to "awakened" state you need another one?

5 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Sorry, but I have clan where I can do BT raid in weekly basis up to Raven King. We clear SK too, and is tackling Hive Queen.

It takes my Summoner 25 weeks to get full Earth Gear.

My Gunner is at her 10th week, and she still not get her Fire Earring.

Someone in my clan give up playing Fire BM and play Lightning BM instead, just cuz his fire accessories never drop for him since very first weeks of BT launch, even with reset spam. Up-to-date, whenever he presents in a BT raid, no Fire accessories drop for him. Enough for us to make a joke to not bring him if we seek for fire accessories.

Also, your information about "no BT accessories in Trove" is kinda outdated. 

"People would wait for Trove to get BT accessories" <- do you know which Trove from now? Winter Trove? Next Spring Trove? Next Winter Trove? How long are people are going to wait? Meanwhile, people still do BT and grow disappointed as week passes.

The fact that other servers already have BT accessories in Trove means it will come to our servers, sooner or later. By the time you get BT accessories from Trove, however, I guess the lv55 raid in KR has arrived to us. There is even a lv55 event where you go to lv55 Blackram Supply Chain to grind BT SS and Raven Weapon, heck. BT will become outdated as time passes, just like MSP, and its loot should become more easy to obtain. No one wants to keep playing the same lv50 content.

I never understand why people keep whitenighting a RNG-based progression and refuses to want it better "Just cuz it is designed that way". Even as an Asian where RNG-based progression comes from, I found it intolerable.

Everyone wants it better but when you add items to other loot tablkes it decreases the chances of ALL drops from that table by a lot, so as noble as your suggestion is it would literally screw everyone over.

BT accessories are still BiS so they will for that fact alone never come in trove, also other regions have other markets, plus it was already made easy by changing the 24 man to 12 man. Just grind the accessories like everyone else did. 25 weeks for summoner xD my summoner got her gear in the first 2 runs. My Gunner got fire earring and ring in the 5th run.

If you want a change here i would be more for a exchange in form of 250 raven feathers per accessory, that should make it easier for you.

Can they just add a feature in game that lets you buy the accessories from farming BT? Like kill Raven King ten times and trade 100 feathers for your accessory? I feel like that'll at least provide a chance for people to get their accessories.

I mean, we already have a system like this with the other legendary accessories, why not with BT?

Archived