[Request/suggestion] twice a week BT or lower requirements of reset

Azurelis

To development team,

I believe devs would want players to gear up in line with coming changes of new dungeons. While VT is around, many still struggle with Obtaining the correct BT elemental gears. Players wait for months to see elements of their character drop and at times still lose it due to bids.

The restriction of once a week makes it worst.

suggest to either:

1 make reset requirements lesser in terms of number if Khanda tokens required to reset so players will consider to purchase resets

or

2 allow BT run twice a week rather than once a week

or

3 lower the reset token cost so much so that everyone will start spam purchasing it like mats or daily special items

or 

4 bring back the raid bundle as he keys can help raids also. Make it permanently available.

any combination of the above suggestion may bring in more income and push players towards next content update on gears rather than having players rage quit giving up on the game.

Hope the Suggestions can be considered

I tottaly agree.

Or maybe they should change the loots to a box which you can get any elemental you want. I've been doing that raid for 3 months and most of the runs everything that drops NO ONE in the alliance needs, which makes it a waste of time doing BT and trying to gear up to try VT and new content...

On 11/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Rysa said:

Make BT accs tradable with feathers or some kind of token. The end. Enough of this RNG-gated progression.

^ This completely. 

I don't understand why the jewelry isn't account bound. The jewelry is required for end game content but it's been made almost impossible for many to get said jewelry. I run two static raids but i have to try and pug BT with all my other alts. That means paying out huge amounts of gold to these pug groups yet as everyone in the static raids gets all their jewelry for both main, alt and awakening the jewelry just starts to get trashed.  

Also with the horrid RNG that seems to plague groups you can have the main static raid running constantly and never see a fire accessory.. but yet you run the secondary group and boom they get blessed with high amounts of fire for some reason. Well you're shit out of luck if you need it on your main. 

You lost game NOW point, there ALL elements rings, necklaces and earrings in last 3 dungeons, just with less. AND all cost 2 cents each drops with same name just random elements. Legendary at the moment high cost trash.

Rings Desolated Tomb 

Earrings Nariu Sanktum

Necklace Ebondrake Lair

each 300 so its around 4% per 100 so 12% to general damage so 7-10 to max. No single legendary gives it.

Archived