Back to game after a year

nopezetsu

Hello friends o/ i decided to back to game (EU) after a year break. so is it still woth it ? i am waaaay more lack in gear wise even when i was playing. is there hope for me to catch up the game ? is it still worth the time ? i loved this game when it released but had to left it due to some real life issues. soo every tip helps :3 thank you very much. 

Catching up is pretty easy, depending how often you play, you can level up and such within 3-4 days or a few weeks if you're busy. Though I'm an NA player, I have to say that EU is still treated really poorly. Unexplained extended maintenances every week, so you lose a day of gameplay (if that's even an issue, like I said perhaps you have a busy schedule. Up to you) and it's just poor treatment all around. If that's not something that'll make you avoid playing again, then go for it. The server is currently having DDoS problems though so expect some crashes and high ping/lag. 

26 minutes ago, xInikox said:

poor treatment all around.

- RNG support

- Extended unexplained maintenance (as said already)

- EU version of rewards not the same as Korean (less gold for us)

- Each patch more payment walls

Just to name a few

27 minutes ago, xInikox said:

currently having DDoS

There as been a thread about this, to summarize it (as I'm not expert, I'm just saying what they said) DDoS attack would mean EVERY1 would feel it which is not the case, the prob here aside from the overall crappy servers and crappy optimization is they have all their games in one single server, so in prime time they kinda overload making those with a more sensible net? idk if this part is correct, get massive lag and DCs

Only reason for you to come back is you still having friends here. If not, you're gonna hate everyone and everything. Mostly everyone.

As to what Sendir says you can find a lot of topics talking about these things. It's best if you find somethin else to do...

This isn't a troll this isnt a joke just look around.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Only reason for you to come back is you still having friends here. If not, you're gonna hate everyone and everything. Mostly everyone.

As to what Sendir says you can find a lot of topics talking about these things. It's best if you find somethin else to do...

This isn't a troll this isnt a joke just look around.

welp i dont think so any of my friends still playing the game but hoping find new good friends to play with it :3

7 hours ago, xInikox said:

Catching up is pretty easy, depending how often you play, you can level up and such within 3-4 days or a few weeks if you're busy. Though I'm an NA player, I have to say that EU is still treated really poorly. Unexplained extended maintenances every week, so you lose a day of gameplay (if that's even an issue, like I said perhaps you have a busy schedule. Up to you) and it's just poor treatment all around. If that's not something that'll make you avoid playing again, then go for it. The server is currently having DDoS problems though so expect some crashes and high ping/lag. 

sadly i dont have much time as much as i used to and i have no rush, if i can catch it up even if its takes 1 month its okay for me. and i am not "going to be best" mood. just enough gear to enjoy game and not falling ages behind. 

thank you all for your responses friends i think i will give it a second try now. i missed my beautiful gon character too :3

7 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

whats your gear? if your gear old ivory with 450AP, u better create new char

quick update: after getting in game and managed some things (upgrading baleful etc with quest givin item) my character is lvl 50 hm 10 with 770ap fm so far. after giving hongmoon points to all attack. accecories are awakened pyhtoon yeti etc. i figured out some things "how to evolve weapon etc" but dunno what gonna go my crystals. some dragon shop items looks so good but as i said dont know how to get them etc. i guess i can manage it to work it if i invest some time on it.

I was thinking about returning as well, stopped at black tower raid which I don't remember the name lol, but my character was way behind that in gears, using the weapon true scorpio converted to and HM10.

What's the state of the game with all the ddos mess I've been reading?

Would it be better to just start a new character or its easy to set up with the new stuff?

10 minutes ago, Reyvon said:

I was thinking about returning as well, stopped at black tower raid which I don't remember the name lol, but my character was way behind that in gears, using the weapon true scorpio converted to and HM10.

What's the state of the game with all the ddos mess I've been reading?

Would it be better to just start a new character or its easy to set up with the new stuff?

I don't think starting over would be necessary.  Just continue with the new upgrade paths.  Look for the paths that use the Void Fragments, not the weapons as the sacrifice.  That said, there is a new update coming, The Lost Continent on December 6.  I'm hearing it will change the upgrade paths yet again.  So, just don't spend a whole lot upgrading.

From my end I've felt no effect from the DDOS they said was happening pretty much since last weeks patch.  However, I've heard some still complaining.

13 hours ago, nopezetsu said:

quick update: after getting in game and managed some things (upgrading baleful etc with quest givin item) my character is lvl 50 hm 10 with 770ap fm so far. after giving hongmoon points to all attack. accecories are awakened pyhtoon yeti etc. i figured out some things "how to evolve weapon etc" but dunno what gonna go my crystals. some dragon shop items looks so good but as i said dont know how to get them etc. i guess i can manage it to work it if i invest some time on it.

max to hm11 and seraph stage 12 with true boss acc will give u 950AP, and get the gem from dragon express, 3 powder only 120hmcoin around 60g currency exchange assuming your income from daily is 50g a day, its really cheap compare to old days 35diamond 300-400g

Archived