These past few events are a joke

XO

Like, why did you stop giving us event currency in daily challenge? Rosethorn was store exclusive, and now this event too? Like what's the point? Aside from the fact that you value money over your customers 100% now. What is so bad at letting us get some event currency in game and then additional if we desire through the store? There used to be the bundles available with xx currency, currency in daily challenge and the purchasable one time a day currency but now it's just...this lol. Like is this done because of people's endless complaining about purple train events? So now everyone else is getting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over? Or do you not want to upset the people that charge thousands of dollars in trove? Because that's our fault too? Like whatever it is, it's not acceptable anymore. You wanna drive away a customer base well then ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing congrats because you are doing it perfectly.

Ya'll keep taking one step forward, eight steps back. So ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing happy premium is done.

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

They are actually following in line pretty close with the other regions now. In TW the maple leaf was a loot box only event too, and the fabrics as well. So while it's new for the NA/EU player base it's pretty common in the other versions of BnS. 

It's not new, this concept is common in other games but that doesn't mean people want it in this game? Different region, different player base. PLUS if they are so determined on lining up with other regions why don't we get the same gold rewards in quests? It's ridiculous what they pick and choose to give us. It's ridiculous to not let "event" items be obtainable in game w/o someone needing to charge ncoin to obtain in a "free to play" game. It wouldn't hurt them at all to have it added to daily challenge because people who want to charge WILL charge regardless.

Normally l'd avoid RNG box events, but I didn't mind the fabric one, as even most of the boobie prizes were things I wanted. I think I only used hcoin, as well. What does annoy me is setting the bar too high, like with this crafting event. I've been playing for 8 months now, at quite a bit more than casual levels, and only just got my main to hm11. Kill Xanos? Yeah, that's not happening any time soon.

4 hours ago, cache22nz said:

Normally l'd avoid RNG box events, but I didn't mind the fabric one, as even most of the boobie prizes were things I wanted. I think I only used hcoin, as well. What does annoy me is setting the bar too high, like with this crafting event. I've been playing for 8 months now, at quite a bit more than casual levels, and only just got my main to hm11. Kill Xanos? Yeah, that's not happening any time soon.

how is that possible tho ?

You played for 8 months a bit more than a casual level ?  I'm guessing that would mean you spend 4/5 hours in the game... and  in 8 months you only got to HM 11 ?  And you can't find a party to kill Xanos when his stupid easy now ?  I remember when I was hm 10 and had to kill Xanos hard mode because the nerf wasan't added yet.

If in 8 months you can't find a party for Xanos and if in 8 months you only managed to get hm 11.. then there's something wrong with the way you advance in the game.

I'm back in the game for 7 - 8 months myself . but I'm hm13 at 40% ... and I can get in any dungeon I want. since my gear is not a problem..

Recalculate things.. your doing it wrong.

7 hours ago, Alkaa said:

how is that possible tho ?

You played for 8 months a bit more than a casual level ?  I'm guessing that would mean you spend 4/5 hours in the game... and  in 8 months you only got to HM 11 ?  And you can't find a party to kill Xanos when his stupid easy now ?  I remember when I was hm 10 and had to kill Xanos hard mode because the nerf wasan't added yet.

If in 8 months you can't find a party for Xanos and if in 8 months you only managed to get hm 11.. then there's something wrong with the way you advance in the game.

I'm back in the game for 7 - 8 months myself . but I'm hm13 at 40% ... and I can get in any dungeon I want. since my gear is not a problem..

Recalculate things.. your doing it wrong.

agree with you in all the points... i changed my main in april and now im hm 12 50%, with good gear (1023 AP) and i did stop for 1,5 months in summer... you are doing something wrong... if you have +900 (nowadays is very easy with legendary acc, msp soulshields and weapon stage 9 plus a bunch of gems)... if u dont have gems, they are very easy to get nowadays just do daily challenges every day and you get 1 penta per 8 days... if you are missing legendary accesories do multi runs of dt, foundry, ec (leave the ring stage 1)... 

Can we have something more interesting that grind dungeons for event ? Because when I see the open world I'm really wondering why the devs invested so much time in it when the game could just start in the F8 lobby like a not MMORPG game.

6 hours ago, Riss77 said:

Can we have something more interesting that grind dungeons for event ? Because when I see the open world I'm really wondering why the devs invested so much time in it when the game could just start in the F8 lobby like a not MMORPG game.

This 100% give us something that we can do on the main server that invovles the open world. Make use of the billion of places we no longer touch once we level out of that area. (granted don't be stupid like make it a field boss event again.. that just screwed over lower level players trying to get shit.) 

7 hours ago, Riss77 said:

I agree with this. It pains me to see such a big and beautiful environment totally unused. Newest players haven't even set foot in so many parts of it. 

Make a boss like the Wyrm to be defeated to get boxes (not about DPS but hit like Longui pls......) as an event.

Put quests like Valentin events, but more interesting and fun to play.

Put mini-games, like hide and seek with a pnj that gives stuffs. Where ppl can give its location in faction. And the faction who get the more points win something.

Make Servers wars were the server that gets the more points in a dungeon/area boss event win something.

Possibilities are infinite. Only your will has an end....

When they do an event meeting about the next event they only ask :

- names of the new tokens and chests

- pictures of new tokens and chest

- rewards

- then they play darts to decide which dungeons to grind and how many dungeons.

That's how they do events right ?

Archived