So gunners in 6v6

swpz

This class seems disgustingly OP. Full PVE SS and spam F, no PVP gear of any kind required at all. Entire team dies from one person (if has over even 400 elemental and enough meatshields).

Not sure how 3.5k defense/2.8k critical defense taking 20k damage base from non SB F on a gunner with no elemental bonus and under 2k piercing adds up. Or that fact gunners seem to have iframes and escapes comparable to BDs.

What's the deal with this?

They are OP mainly because people don't know how to fight against them yet as they are still a new class. So, if you haven't created a gunner class character yet, it will take a while to get used to their skills and what they do in each skill. In term of pvp, they are quite similar to WLs in term of damage and escapes. You don't want to get toss up into air by gunner or you will lose big trunk of HP just like when WL toss you up in air.

If the gunner only has PVE SS, they can die very easily if your team has proper gear to deal big damage. You just need to know when to attack them when they are defend-less.

So far as I've seen, gunners don't need to toss you or even stun/disable you, they spam F (bullet storm) and you die. There's no CD on that skill and deals 10-20k per shot easily even without criticals (as my CD would mostly disable their critical ). Also fully penetrates defense it seems without high elemental (I've taken 20k damage on non critical hits from F from gunners with Baleful 12 and 400ish elemental bonus and 1.1k pierce which shouldn't happen; my Ascendant with buff doesn't hit that hard on high defense/CD).

In arena, aircombo, yes they need that, but quite a few other classes do devastating damage through air combos it so it's a moot point, but not in 6v6.

WL are far easier to fight as they don't have the ability to DPS nonstop with high damage and high speed. You iframe/somehow avoid their main combo, they are screwed.

PVE SS with CD substats = "PVP" gear, without it being actual PVP gear that needs effort to get.

This class is seems to be cheese.

Bullet Storm one-shot is a reality. It could be more than 200K damages on a stuffed player, but there are other classes that deal insane damages too.

Players complain since 6 months now about 6v6 because of the amount of damages that players can do is totally not in phase with defensive stats (HP, critical defense, but where are elemental or debuff resistances?). The DPS festival won't end until the game offers to players some decent defensive stuff to equalize ratio between DPS and defense. Add some critical defense on Vortex Temple soulshieds, go with Raven 9, maxed soul and you are totally broken. You PvE players easier than mobs.

But as you can see, with DPS that reachs millions in Korea, you know that equalization won't happen and difference between middle-stuffed and high-stuffed playeris even more pronounced with patches.

I am not sure why people are making some many comments on gunner in 6v6. 6v6 is about how long you can survive in a group fight. That's why summoners have a big advantage due to their massive heals. In arena, heal will deducts points at the end of each match. However, in 6v6, they can spam heals forever. That's why summoner has upper advantages in 6v6 compared to other classes who are lacking healing skills.

Gunner on the other hand lack of healing skills. So, as long as you can do continuous damage to them (not hitting into their iframes). Then, they die easily. Yes, they can be ignoring, but only if they have backup like 2vs1 or 2vs2 situation. Basically, they are dead in 1vs2 situation unless the differences in gears between players are too huge.

i would take faster kills then healing dude gunner with low gear can give whale hard time and with E charged they can outrun anyone in 6v6 makeing them unkillable so dont talk like u know 6v6 i never hated a class b4 like i hate gunners now they really really so op they need to be nerfed fastInsert other media

Doesnt gunner have a skill that when they shoot from behind its never blocked and always hits?

anyway at least the second pvp soulshield set reduces the cd on petal storm for summoners so its a bit easier but still that class is ridiulously op.

Archived