New idea for a character "puppeteer"

Orcinus

Lately we have seen more in the games the character of the "puppeteer" or "puppet Master", which is a character who has a doll as a weapon and by means of that doll, makes its attacks, is not an invocation, not a demon, not a cat, is just a puppet of medium size that carries on his back and comes alive with the movements of the master.

Usually these types of characters have a sinister personality and a headscarf, in my opinion is interesting.

The puppeteer has not yet participated in rpg like Blade and Soul (I have researched) so I think it could be a great idea.

Excuse my English xD, my native language is Spanish.

Greetings and success.

On 9/26/2017 at 11:38 PM, Kozuki said:

Maybe I should go back to Lineage 2 too, since I play Summoner with a cat in BnS, because Lineage 2 has Summoner-with-cat gimmick before BnS.

Speaking of Lineage 2.. could you imagine if this idea was implemented and this was the summon?

lv53_21632.jpg

23 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Speaking of Lineage 2.. could you imagine if this idea was implemented and this was the summon?

lv53_21632.jpg

Ooh, I remember you could transform into that monster, it was one of my favourite transformations. That skeleton hanging from her neck on her back tho, lol.

Wouldn't it be cooler if we could be a creepy chi infused doll like that instead of being our summon?

3 hours ago, YuriKat said:

Ooh, I remember you could transform into that monster, it was one of my favourite transformations. That skeleton hanging from her neck on her back tho, lol.

Wouldn't it be cooler if we could be a creepy chi infused doll like that instead of being our summon?

I actually had the doll blader transformation on my BD. I used to freak my friend out all the time by transforming and putting him on auto follow behind her. She would come back to game and start running around and all I would hear over vent was "ZERA!"Was so fun.. I had Zaken too.. used to sit in the nooby zones and watch noobs try and hit me thinking i was the boss. 

FFXI had a puppet master class come out long long ago, and for the longest time it was regarded as weak, and very confusing on how to play correctly.  Finathlon and myself (sanurapnu) used to duo many things thought to be impossible to duo on that class.  would love a clone of that class here personally.  the puppet master was a water down monk with a automaton that fought with the monk and had various controls/commands that could be used outside of the built in AI.  based on the body head combo AND the items you had equipped on the automaton, it had a vary vary wide range of functions and set ups (few hundred total ways) from ranged attacked with huge burst, to tank with taunts, to support or healer or debuffer or nuker.  took tons of time and resources to get all you needed, and tons of time to figure out how you wanted it set up, them more time to practice operation of it.  by far not the noob class or those who wanted instant gratification or power,  but in the long run payed off in full with rarely needing a large or full group to do what you wanted to do.  

like i said, would love to see that come to this game.  would be perfect for those who play a lot and like to experiment a lot and enjoy small group stuff over large group.  

Archived