Can we have Tormented Weapon Chest removed from Dynamic Quest of Lair of Frozen Fangs?

Kozuki

I dunno why the RNG for Tormented Weapon chest is much higher chance to proc than Python weapon chest in Lair of Frozen Fang.

And no, I know that I can grind peach for it, and will progress doing so when they fix lv55 mobs if I still not get a Python weapon or a chest by that time, so don't bother typing it out. Trove is RNG, btw. The thing is that an obsolete content is hindering current players to progress, which should be addressed.

Or we can go with Asura/Accursed method: Let Tormented weapon be another choice for Baleful/Serapth Stage 1-2.

21 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Just so you know if you havent noticed yet since the new patch is here, you dont need to farm the weapons anymore like before. Craft the silverfrost keys! They are basically free.

u dont get it do you? its not about the key...its about the box rate for python weapon chance....since tormented weapon is no use anymore i dont why the rate is so high compared to python...

15 hours ago, newbiez said:

its about na here not kr...duh what wrong with you....beside if player that doesnt have a chance to enter competitive clan...they cant craft that key...they need to buy it like 70g+ now...so 6k peach+ 70g for upgrading stage 1 to 2 kinda....

Keys require no clan crafting, though?

They need to lower the rates needed in CB for the lower weapons.. or make those out of CB account bound. Mainly in reference to the twisted weapon since no one does twisted grimhorn anymore so CB is your best bet for it. 6k peaches on a low AP player will take a long ass time and that hinders a great deal of people. Yes keep them higher for the higher stage weapons but drop the price down for say the weapons under bale/seraph 5

Archived