error 5300

Pooohlease

I've submitted a ticket and no reply. It's been 24hrs. Request #14439557 if anyone out there want this sh*t settled. you guys have the worst customer support for people who wants to spend money on your game. I've tried ticket, twitter via Ops and no one reached out to help. So if anyone wanna "help".. lol. Otherwise... F* it and i'll go to a third party website to get my ncoins. lol

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Please note that, depending on the number of incoming tickets, the usual processing time can take up to 72 hours. This time can be longer if you bump or modify your ticket as this will set it back at the end of the queue, so make sure you have entered all relevant information before submitting your request to avoid longer waiting times.

Thank you!

Request #14446160

5 days about to go since i raised my ticket, Still they haven't solved it. They are saying it is my problem that i use high risk transaction. all i did was used paypal. 7 Days passed, still getting same 5300 error. 

• NCSOFT
On 9/19/2017 at 6:10 PM, Kanwar said:

Request #14446160

5 days about to go since i raised my ticket, Still they haven't solved it. They are saying it is my problem that i use high risk transaction. all i did was used paypal. 7 Days passed, still getting same 5300 error. 

Greetings @Kanwar,

Please contact PayPal in order to resolve the issue as it is on their end that you have been flagged as a high risk transaction. We recommend to not attempt further purchases via PayPal through our service until you have spoken with them in order to get the issue resolved.

On 9/21/2017 at 2:49 PM, Liinxy said:

Greetings @Kanwar,

Please contact PayPal in order to resolve the issue as it is on their end that you have been flagged as a high risk transaction. We recommend to not attempt further purchases via PayPal through our service until you have spoken with them in order to get the issue resolved.

I just called PayPal about the same issue and they told me that the email linked to the service is "high-risk" and is under the name "Frederick Johnson". That is why they can't allow us to proceed with our payments. So the problem is really something on your end that you guys need to get figured out because PayPal can't fix it. Please try to figure this out quickly so that we can give you our money. lol

On 9/22/2017 at 12:19 AM, Liinxy said:

Greetings @Kanwar,

I contacted Paypal, explained whole situation and after checking from their end, they wrote:

"Dear Kanwardeep Singh,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. and I am happy to assist you with your concern.

I can assure you that there is no issue with your PayPal account and I highly advise you to reach out to your card issuer for more details regarding the declined transaction.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal."

Sincerely,
Paulo
PayPal

I also contacted my bank and they also saying the same thing, no issue from their end.

So this issue is from your end :(

• NCSOFT
On 9/23/2017 at 2:56 PM, Kanwar said:

I contacted Paypal, explained whole situation and after checking from their end, they wrote:

"Dear Kanwardeep Singh,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. and I am happy to assist you with your concern.
I can assure you that there is no issue with your PayPal account and I highly advise you to reach out to your card issuer for more details regarding the declined transaction.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal."

Sincerely,
Paulo
PayPal

I also contacted my bank and they also saying the same thing, no issue from their end.
So this issue is from your end :(

You can try using PayPal again but you can't use a proxy when attempting to purchase from the Hongmoon Store/website as this is what is triggering the high-risk detector on your account.

Looks like I'm not the only one having this stupid 5300 error.. that's nice.

It worked the first two times paying with paypal, but then it stopped working.

It also took forever for a credit card payment to be made as well.. not sure what is the issue. 

Looks to me though, its not our problem, or paypal, or our bank.. but BnS :/

On 9/26/2017 at 4:46 AM, Liinxy said:

You can try using PayPal again but you can't use a proxy when attempting to purchase from the Hongmoon Store/website as this is what is triggering the high-risk detector on your account.

Just tried again, my issue resolved. Thank you!

On 9/28/2017 at 4:21 AM, Liinxy said:

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear it's working for you once again. ^_^

Yep same for me, it worked for only 1 purchase, now again not working, same error 5300. Did Not use any proxy or vpn, still got the error.

Archived