is this legal?

DRAGONxNOGARD

Mods don't hurt anyone, hacks do. Mods are side client people cannot see them, hacks people can. I.E no skill cooldowns.

MMOs or not People use mods all the times in games. Tekken 7 has been out for what, a months and a half? It's some crazy mods on it already.

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

Mods don't hurt anyone, hacks do. Mods are side client people cannot see them, hacks people can. I.E no skill cooldowns.

MMOs or not People use mods all the times in games. Tekken 7 has been out for what, a months and a half? It's some crazy mods on it already.

I understand and kind of agree.

But think in the $ they lost if all ppl start use this and dont buy outfit in F10

Is very nice i use this when i play in RU serve and you can have any outfit for KR CN JP and change NPC outfit is very nice too

That Jinsoyun mod looks silly, it also adjusts the body sizes, which you might like, but it also looks stupid!!!

It's not meant to be used for walking and running, all your animations will look silly, and those wings are too obtrusive!!

But this(official forums for the game) isn't really the best place to discuss mods! :D

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Modifying game files is a violation of the Blade & Soul User Agreement (Section 8) that you accept every time you log into the game. Violating the User Agreement could result with action taken on the account so we do advise against modifying your character's appearance by changing the games files.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived