Outfits for Heart of the Golden Lotus Event

Ilahono Asah

Haiii,

I wanted to request and ask among other fellow players if we could receive better outfits from this event at least. Since the outfit selection for this game is really not great and the designs could be done much better really and not so censored on the behind.

What I mean is the back of the female character outfits always have to have to some tails that don't go with it hanging out from it. They have to be more detailed and shiny and with fabric pieces moving around and floating around. Sort of the idea of the Noble of the Sea outfit. But in many different ways.

But back to the main issue for this Heart of the Golden Lotus event if we want to gather as much money as possible for the tournament then better outfit rewards should be available.

I mean at least something that looks decent and that you can wear.

This game has expensive outfits and mostly they end up being just not worth it. So I see no reason why they can't be better and it's kind of frustrating that they aren't and end up sitting in the storage.

Wow you're one of the first I heard of that don't like bns costumes lol their costumes is one of the reasons I love this game just so I can collect as many as I can. They have some of the best costumes I've seen in any game.

8 hours ago, Hinu said:

F14jaFA.jpg

tumblr_inline_obo6svRsgq1unmfg0_400.jpg

i think he was referring to  tier 1 , 2 and 3 rewards  ...while i agree , such costumes are old and kinda lame , they probably could have reached the goal faster if the selection wasn't  lame

On 7/19/2017 at 9:05 PM, Nala said:

Wow you're one of the first I heard of that don't like bns costumes lol their costumes is one of the reasons I love this game just so I can collect as many as I can. They have some of the best costumes I've seen in any game.

Designs are deep down good, modelling and end products don't fit. Please don't tell me '' if you make your character properly etc ... '' I have seen more than enough of those '' properly '' created characters ... I won't go into too much detail about this. I wonder if it just wasn't possible to make outfits respect how we created our characters ... they are supposed to look different, not change the character's whole anatomy ... many people score out outfits, not because they didn't like the design ... it's because the final product turns their beloved character into a creepy abomination. You will have to use alteration every time you want to switch through some costumes.

... and what's the big idea about attaching extra parts that definitely don't belong to that design and scream as '' I will chop off some of your limbs no matter what you do Ho Ho ... '' ? I 've seen many high-potential outfits ruined just because of these extra attachments, like ultra bulky sleeves, parachute like skirts, huge collars on neckline or shoulders ... apart from bugs they are causing, one can question if they were just added later on, out of nowhere ... and no he (Op) is not the first or only one ... call me '' picky '' if you want, i just can't look away from something unnecessary so obviously ruining the whole scene.

2 hours ago, GG Easy said:

Designs are deep down good, modelling and end products don't fit. Please don't tell me '' if you make your character properly etc ... '' I have seen more than enough of those '' properly '' created characters ... I won't go into too much detail about this. I wonder if it just wasn't possible to make outfits respect how we created our characters ... they are supposed to look different, not change the character's whole anatomy ... many people score out outfits, not because they didn't like the design ... it's because the final product turns their beloved character into a creepy abomination. You will have to use alteration every time you want to switch through some costumes.

... and what's the big idea about attaching extra parts that definitely don't belong to that design and scream as '' I will chop off some of your limbs no matter what you do Ho Ho ... '' ? I 've seen many high-potential outfits ruined just because of these extra attachments, like ultra bulky sleeves, parachute like skirts, huge collars on neckline or shoulders ... apart from bugs they are causing, one can question if they were just added later on, out of nowhere ... and no he (Op) is not the first or only one ... call me '' picky '' if you want, i just can't look away from something unnecessary so obviously ruining the whole scene.

I'm pretty sure I said they're the first that "I" heard of to not like the costumes so for me it's a yes. I personally don't have any problems with the way costumes look on my char so I can't speak for how others feel or maybe I'm just not a nitpicky person.

24 minutes ago, Nala said:

I'm pretty sure I said they're the first that "I" heard of to not like the costumes so for me it's a yes. I personally don't have any problems with the way costumes look on my char so I can't speak for how others feel or maybe I'm just not a nitpicky person.

You sound like '' Haha dude, it's quite some effort you put into this post to prove your point, but ... you know what ? I love how my character looks ... !! owned !! ... /thread ... next ? ''

Seriously ... If what someone personally thinks, believes, feels is enough to prove something wrong ... why do we have this forum ? Why we create topics ? Why we type huge walls of texts ? Why we research ? Why we learn ?

You are replying to a discussion thread to object an argument ... but where is your reference ? Where is your basis ? What you add ? Which part of your post is supposed to prove initial point wrong ?

We are not voting something here ... hello.

16 minutes ago, GG Easy said:

You sound like '' Haha dude, it's quite some effort you put into this post to prove your point, but ... you know what ? I love how my character looks ... !! owned !! ... /thread ... next ? ''

Seriously ... If what someone personally thinks, believes, feels is enough to prove something wrong ... why do we have this forum ? Why we create topics ? Why we type huge walls of texts ? Why we research ? Why we learn ?

You are replying to a discussion thread to object an argument ... but where is your reference ? Where is your basis ? What you add ? Which part of your post is supposed to prove initial point wrong ?

We are not voting something here ... hello.

Lol you're literally putting words into my posts that do not exist. I never did say anyone here couldn't form their own opinion on anything. In fact I think you took both my posts completely wrong and made it into something just so you could make an argument against it. My first post to the OP was that I was simply surprised they didn't like bns costumes, no where did I tell them they were wrong for stating their own opinion. Its not that deep, maybe reread what you're replying to before making speculations. I understand you can't get the tone of voice from reading text but I didn't mean to offend anyone or come off as harsh.

8 minutes ago, Nala said:

Lol you're literally putting words into my posts that do not exist. I never did say anyone here couldn't form their own opinion on anything. In fact I think you took both my posts completely wrong and made it into something just so you could make an argument against it. My first post to the OP was that I was simply surprised they didn't like bns costumes, no where did I tell them they were wrong for stating their own opinion. Its not that deep, maybe reread what you're replying to before making speculations. I understand you can't get the tone of voice from reading text but I didn't mean to offend anyone or come off as harsh.

No, there is no misunderstanding on my part at all. The guy states his opinion, which has technical reference making it a discussion topic. When you reply to this topic as opposer, it's my natural right to reply back as someone supporting the op's point. What causing misunderstanding here is the trend of new generation, stating their own personal preferences like counter-arguments without any basis to support them at all, then after any kind of objection they use '' Personality, Subjectivity '' as their shields and i don't get this ... it's clearly a discussion topic in general discussion section. You either oppose or support sharing some facts in your posts to make your point stronger, otherwise you know it's derailing or off-topic. I don't think op asks for every single person to come here and say if they like outfits or not, wouldn't it make it a poll then ? As you now claim, you don't intent to oppose op's point ... then i can rightfully ask why you are here ? To say how much you like your character ? What value does this statement have ? If you were a king in middle age, that would do ... '' Hey, folks, king says he likes it ... all of you shut up now. ''. But as we are humans in 2017, i share my point with technical references and also avoid subjectivity as much as i can ... to make my point stronger, to keep it on topic, to show my respect to any opposer that bothers to read it.

Let me simplify it :

You oppose, i support. You say you personally like outfits and i blend in saying i personally don't like. We both refuse to state some facts to support our points because it's our own personal opinions, right ? ... when would this end ? What is required to stop that cycle ? To come to a conclusion ?

Facts or Force ...

13 hours ago, GG Easy said:

No, there is no misunderstanding on my part at all. The guy states his opinion, which has technical reference making it a discussion topic. When you reply to this topic as opposer, it's my natural right to reply back as someone supporting the op's point. What causing misunderstanding here is the trend of new generation, stating their own personal preferences like counter-arguments without any basis to support them at all, then after any kind of objection they use '' Personality, Subjectivity '' as their shields and i don't get this ... it's clearly a discussion topic in general discussion section. You either oppose or support sharing some facts in your posts to make your point stronger, otherwise you know it's derailing or off-topic. I don't think op asks for every single person to come here and say if they like outfits or not, wouldn't it make it a poll then ? As you now claim, you don't intent to oppose op's point ... then i can rightfully ask why you are here ? To say how much you like your character ? What value does this statement have ? If you were a king in middle age, that would do ... '' Hey, folks, king says he likes it ... all of you shut up now. ''. But as we are humans in 2017, i share my point with technical references and also avoid subjectivity as much as i can ... to make my point stronger, to keep it on topic, to show my respect to any opposer that bothers to read it.

Let me simplify it :

You oppose, i support. You say you personally like outfits and i blend in saying i personally don't like. We both refuse to state some facts to support our points because it's our own personal opinions, right ? ... when would this end ? What is required to stop that cycle ? To come to a conclusion ?

Facts or Force ...

LMAOOO dude I bet your a real party pooper. Just let it go it aint that serious... This is a public forum and the OP started a public topic so I'm positive they don't mind others butting in with their personal opinions. Your writing long paragraphs for what reason because someone say that they like the costumes/ surprised the OP doesn't like them. I mean your more worried about their comment than the OP is, just let it go.

1 hour ago, Lemy said:

LMAOOO dude I bet your a real party pooper. Just let it go it aint that serious... This is a public forum and the OP started a public topic so I'm positive they don't mind others butting in with their personal opinions. Your writing long paragraphs for what reason because someone say that they like the costumes/ surprised the OP doesn't like them. I mean your more worried about their comment than the OP is, just let it go.

I'm not going to respond back because it's a pointless debate. I believe he just took my comments the wrong way by how defensive his replies are.

You both say so because, the point of this thread is none of your concern. Yet, you feel obliged to throw a crap in the middle which then you won't even later stand up for ... If it was something you cared about, you wouldn't act the same and what i'm trying to say is, why would you butt in if you don't care ? Maybe it was too much to expect from you girls to comprehend what i mean but i will again say it : I hope you don't jump into discussions just to share your personal preferences, at least irl ... as the nature of that said platform, it will draw the portrait of an opposer or supporter no matter what's your intent, then later you will be asked to stand up for it. I gave you a chance to clarify what you defend ... in hope maybe you would bring up something worth mentioning, maybe even prove me wrong so i could leave in peace. But, no ... as always '' subjectivity '' shields raised up, which are immune to any further discussion.

Btw, there are places where you make fun, fart against pink clouds etc ... i don't think this place, at least this topic is aimed for it. I can suggest you to go reddit ... spam your personal garbage and count upvotes ...

2 hours ago, GG Easy said:

You both say so because, the point of this thread is none of your concern. Yet, you feel obliged to throw a crap in the middle which then you won't even later stand up for ... If it was something you cared about, you wouldn't act the same and what i'm trying to say is, why would you butt in if you don't care ? Maybe it was too much to expect from you girls to comprehend what i mean but i will again say it : I hope you don't jump into discussions just to share your personal preferences, at least irl ... as the nature of that said platform, it will draw the portrait of an opposer or supporter no matter what's your intent, then later you will be asked to stand up for it. I gave you a chance to clarify what you defend ... in hope maybe you would bring up something worth mentioning, maybe even prove me wrong so i could leave in peace. But, no ... as always '' subjectivity '' shields raised up, which are immune to any further discussion.

Btw, there are places where you make fun, fart against pink clouds etc ... i don't think this place, at least this topic is aimed for it. I can suggest you to go reddit ... spam your personal garbage and count upvotes ...

I could care less about some outfits in an online game but all I see is you picking on someone for liking the costumes even though they clarified they meant no harm with their comment. Like really if you don't know when to drop things then you don't need to get involved in discussions. You are taking this a little more serious than what it really is if you don't like the costumes ok I'm sure they get it by now but you don't have to constantly keep picking on someone that seem like they don't want to get involved in a discussion with you on the issue. I'm sure neither of us are trying to prove you wrong because clearly both of you can't be persuaded to like or dislike the outfits since that's your personal opinion.

That's where you are completely wrong kid. Don't just blindly try to defend your friend, if you are not also planning on going through discussions. I, like op, claimed that outfits are good with some minor overlooks ruining it and it's not my sole personal opinion, because even blinded eyes can see how much clipping these attachments cause ... clipping, bugs are no one's personal opinion, they are facts ... Instead of going on with '' My personal opi ... it's just how i think, don't touch me ... '' you could both have come up with at least a single anti-thesis or just ignored the topic if you didn't have anything to add and we wouldn't have a whole derailed topic in our hands. We are trying to give feedback as something good could have done better, you are opposing because you personally think they look perfect on your chars or even there is no better after that point, without providing anything to support your personal -_- opinions ... I'm done here since apparently giving a single feedback here makes you an ungrateful serious sad panda that is burning to pick a fight ...

The OP didn't clarify whether they disliked the outfits solely on the clipping of them and to me just because a outfit has clipping doesn't mean you can't like them so that is your personal opinion that you dislike them based on clipping. Btw just like your defending your little friend- the OP, I can defend them too if I want to. I'm confused on exactly who your replying to since I haven't said that I liked or disliked the outfits because I don't care about clothes thats in a game, I just put on anything that looks nice on my char. If you were serious about giving feedback then you wouldn't have cared about what someone else was commenting in this thread but instead you decided to be petty and quote someone about something so little.

Telling me to let go ... still too persistent with making assumptions without reading my initial and only post that related to subject itself. I am not directing my posts solely at either of you, because i consider you both as same, since neither providing anything to support their opinion. Giving feedback about something that has flaws doesn't mean you dislike it as whole. You wouldn't ask for improvement about something you completely dislike, i said nowhere something like that ... stop with your irrelevant assumptions. Something that every eye can see is no longer a personal opinion, what's so hard to understand about this ? If you don't care about outfits, now i ask why you are here ? To repeat same stuff your friend has said without adding anything at all ? or to stop people from asking for improvements because you don't care about outfits ? As i 've stated before, if i give feedback, it's my natural right to ask for clarification from anyone that opposes it ... why do you oppose ? what is your justification ? what technical facts can you state to make us reconsider our point ?

Your assumption about me being subjective is completely inaccurate. Only subjectivity about those issues i referred to are how much one can look away from ... even the person with highest tolerance will still agree that clipping is a bad thing, would that mean this is solely his/her personal opinion ? Then your point is ; Clipping is a must, you like clipping and don't want any improvement about it, since you don't care about outfits ...

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Since this thread has been thoroughly derailed into a player argument, it is now closed. Please remember our Code of Conduct and keep your threads civil at all times, debating the topic of the thread without personally attacking each other.

Thank you!

Archived