Okay so what about us Ncsoft ?

An19194

So BNS CN getting the Gunner aka Maestro on 6/7/17 and bunch of free cool stuff and events! BNS TW got their next ACT and what do we have ?! oh nothing lets make the soul way out of reach about 95% of player won't be able to get it... wow thanks guys! sick of how other regions get the good stuff and we left with the crumbs ugh!

We get a new dungeon that I suppose they got before Maestro and the New Act. I may be wrong, but as the newest server I think that we will always be behind the others.

I do believe that we will get Maestro this year though.

32 minutes ago, An19194 said:

So BNS CN getting the Gunner aka Maestro on 6/7/17 and bunch of free cool stuff and events! BNS TW got their next ACT and what do we have ?! oh nothing lets make the soul way out of reach about 95% of player won't be able to get it... wow thanks guys! sick of how other regions get the good stuff and we left with the crumbs ugh!

We always been last to receive content, so not sure what the fuss is about? We'll get Maestro, just not right now.

lol eckogen i follow you on youtube :D any way to the topic fuss is ABOUT THE STUFF THEY GET by just buying the bundle to the class and logging in that's it no stupid RNG boxes or trove whale event.

Gods their website is so much cooler than ours, and their rewards seem cooler too DX

I really hope they release gunner this summer...I want to spend time leveling it and gearing it out

Those outfits though <3

They already said soul is a LONG TERM upgrade which means you shouldn't be able to get it right away unless your a huge whale bigger than the rest of us whales. Btw we haven't even got ultimate skills or lvl 55 yet so don't expect gunner right away, probably will be here at the end of this year.

Archived