Tower bracelet

Fieryfly

I am having a hell of a time in the tower, I cant get past floor18 let alone level 20.  I dont know if I will ever be able to get the crafting piece.. unless I hire someone to farm it for me. I do not pvp and found it extremely frustrating.. so I dont.. 

You don't even need to know how to PvP to do F16~20. It's literally just PvE and it's not that hard.

You're already more than geared for it so it's a matter of just learning how to do the floors and patience.

"Wasting my time"

So since you don't feel like actually learning to do F16~20, even though you're more than geared, so you can farm for the bracelet you'd rather just pay and skip content. Spoken like a true hardworking player.

If you can't even clear F20 you're probably a dead weight in dungeons who thinks he does something but it's actually completely carried by others. So now that you have to do solo content, you're stuck.

No idea why you would even play this game, let alone think of spending 100$ to get some gear, for what? You consider learning how to play a "waste of time", why do you play then?

Floor 16-19 can drop bracelets. It is rare, but still drop. I get two of mine from floor 19.

If you cannot pass floor 18, something to review:

-Is your gear sufficient enough? If your gear is just below stage 7 legendary, you will have a hard time there.

-Does you do the challenges at optimal ping (not need to be low, just stable with no lag spike)? It is affect your performance greatly.

-Do you know the boss rotation? Some bosses have instant-kill techniques that requires you to iframe them when it happens. The only way to skip is having high enough gear to burst them before that. For floor 18, if you see a baby put away his hammer, he is going to grab you for an instant kill.

-If you cannot pass the floor 18, Yunsang is going to be a nightmare for you, cuz his mechanic is very unforgiving.

Floor 18... how can you not pass it ?  Run around.. attack.. that's all you have to do... if you can't pass 18... it's 100% you won't have a chance for 19..  and we are ignoring 20.

What's your gear ? could you tell us ?  since you can afford to trow away 100$ for a bracelet.. I would hope ( and I would be sad ) that you are above 950ap... but I doubt it.. because if you would have that ap.. you would nuke the boss down on 18 without even looking at it.

@LiriC http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=FieryFly&s=106

Its really sad that many Players, especially Warlocks who getting carried by others because they have soulburn, complain about not getting enough like they want to.

@FieryflyWhat is your intention you wrote this on the forum , do you need and an advise or help ? or you just want to complain, so you not have to look for your own mistakes ?

Tower is Challenging but not too focus on it until I get the other part from sanctum but if I had those stats I'm fairly confident I would get thru it. Just look at what's doing you in study it then find a way to overcome 

If you aren't killing things easily at your gear then you must be doing something wrong. I'm a WL myself and all of those floors are easy even without using soul burn. Each floor should not take no longer than 1m with your gear.

If it's because your ping is really high then reroll playing this class isn't for you.

I cant get pass floor 19 too because of my high ping especially at mushin's tower for unknown reason so I just go thru floor 16~18. Rinse and repeat until I get my bracelet. The chance is low but its there.

Archived