Midnight Sky Petal 24 Man Dwindling Down (need alternative ways for flower farming)

Azurelis

As per topic. We used to be able to get so many active 24man midnight sky petal plains party to farm flowers every weekend for the entire weekend.

These days, only saturday night sees a couple of party, and its entirely dead in most cases at other times. farming flowers for sacred longgui soul shields have come to a halt for those who need pieces 1 - 5.

Is there any alternative or can we request for more alternative methods to acquiring the flowers? 

Understand that pieces 6 , 7 and 8 is now in celestial basin. Hopefully pieces 1 to 5 can join the list in celestial basin somehow or rather.

Just voicing a little only.

Hope constructive suggestions comes in.

Added: See post number #4 for image of MSP now

It's becoming hard to find a MSP even on weekends now. At least on hong half the time if you aren't AFKing at the boss the whole time you aren't going to get it. So many pts start the first 3 bosses when half the people are still running and they die so fast 

That and even with everyone with legendary and raven and most pug PT's still don't have the damage to pass 5 let alone get through 6

16 hours ago, Meginb said:

There's also the CB event to contend with... I would rather farm peaches and bosses for a chance at 100g than bother with MSP right now. =\

I would rather they allow us to farm peaches to exchange for Lunar Twilight Flower since Asura Flower is also available in the list. 

I also prefer Celestial Basin. At least its not a let down trying to wait/form up 24man for half an hour and end up not able to form a proper alliance. 24man raid just ain't cutting it.

So i agree with you. To me Celestial Basin at the moment with its occasional boss event is more interesting and i honestly prefer it cause its own time own target.

Yep MSP is so boring.. 

I join a raid, go in and what i can see.. All yellow mobs down, rest is camping for dinosaur ( dont know the english name) and if some guys join later.. We wait 5-10 minute that they move in... After first Boss die, all go camping for dinosaur.. If some guys clear a mushroom that dino spawns its a wonder.. Then we have to wait 2min again cuz anyone is going basin cuz boss spawns.. 

Add all shields to basin, add flowers for peaces and let msp die,  like you did with all old dungeon that we can run solo and nobody want to do cuz nothing to get xD

Archived