I really hope Quick Draw set could on sale again

Wanting

The Quick Draw set (Quick Draw outfit and Highnoon hat)  could only be sold on Master packs, but I do not know this game since 2016.

I hope Bllade&Sould could make this outfit on sale again 

I love that set so much.

44 minutes ago, Wanting said:

The Quick Draw set (Quick Draw outfit and Highnoon hat)  could only be sold on Master packs, but I do not know this game since 2016.

I hope Bllade&Sould could make this outfit on sale again 

I love that set so much.

Sorry, but I doubt they'll do that at all. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, just like the "Transcendence" outfit from the time Quick Draw was released. Maybe someday, they'll make some sort of variant or similar costume, though, but given how much detail was put into that one, I doubt that any palette swap would look anywhere near as good.

30 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

Sorry, but I doubt they'll do that at all. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, just like the "Transcendence" outfit from the time Quick Draw was released. Maybe someday, they'll make some sort of variant or similar costume, though, but given how much detail was put into that one, I doubt that any palette swap would look anywhere near as good.QAQ 

QAQ I love that outfit so much, only one of my friends has that set , so sad

2 hours ago, Wanting said:

QAQ I love that outfit so much, only one of my friends has that set , so sad

I love the outfit too, but on my female Gon, it doesn't really suit her very well. In my opinion, it looks better on Gon males than any other race and gender, but that's just me. I wish the hat that came with it gave my character a different hairstyle or did NOT change my normal one at all. I love the long hair I have on my character, but it clips through almost every outfit in the game, to some degree. If the outfit has a collar graphic that sticks out,t he hair goes right through it.

What would be really cool is if the devs made a more diverse variety of hats, including various styles cowboy hats. The one with Quick Draw looks more like an Australian style leather hat than it does a cowboy hat. hehe

I use the hat with the black version of the dragonmaster from 6v6 (forget the name) on my lbm. I don't currently use the outfit though. It is nice that we dont need stamps to move it too. I highly doubt they'll rerelease it since it was a master pack item for people who paid in before the game was released.

• NCSOFT

The Quick Draw and High Noon costumes were specifically exclusive to the Master's Founders Pack and won't be making a return. As Shunaia stated, *maybe* there will be a recolor or a variant inspired from this costume in the future, but that's at the discretion of the development team.

I hadn't thought of that for gunner class, but for one story mission, where you use a rifle right after you first meet "Soha", I switched to Quick Draw, and it looked neat with the rifle. I think the gun from Windrest Island's daily quest looks better with that outfit. :)

3 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I hadn't thought of that for gunner class, but for one story mission, where you use a rifle right after you first meet "Soha", I switched to Quick Draw, and it looked neat with the rifle. I think the gun from Windrest Island's daily quest looks better with that outfit. :)

Silver Dragon is not half-bad, if you want a leather outfit for Gunner. 

Screenshot_160920_001_zpsmtmmhmie.jpg

Too bad it was only available in last year as part of 365-day subscription.

6 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Yeah I like the bullet casings along the belt area which is why I'm going to wait for the gunner to come out and see how it goes with that class.

The only reason why I don't wear it on my KFM is because it just...doesn't seem suited for him. Looks nice but maybe I'm just being too picky. 

15 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Too bad it was only available in last year as part of 365-day subscription.

Some people might actually get lucky and still get it. When my sub renewed a few days ago i actually got another silver dragon and needed to contact support to swap it for samurai.

On 5/17/2017 at 5:27 PM, Liinxy said:

The Quick Draw and High Noon costumes were specifically exclusive to the Master's Founders Pack and won't be making a return. As Shunaia stated, *maybe* there will be a recolor or a variant inspired from this costume in the future, but that's at the discretion of the development team.

SO SAD QAQ

Archived