Bracelet or bt accs (DPS vise)

momo4201337

So im still kinda new to the game 2 mounts of playing around 860 ap atm stage 4 soul didnt even get badge yet ect 

Question is will bt earring or bracelet boost my dps most ? i can prob farm 2k gold in a week and bid like 3-4k on or is it better to get bracelet ?

Of course it will be BT accessories. However, to upgrade BT accessories, you need raven feathers for breakthrough. Raven feathers can only be obtained from BT dynamic quests, BT weekly quest, Trove event, daily dash and Special daily in Hongmoon store (occasionally). So, even if you have a lot of golds, you can't obtain raven feathers fast. I think you need 60 raven feathers to upgrade a bt accessory to max stage? (20 in each breakthrough step?)

However, for bracelet, after you get the loot from mushin tower (F16-20) and Nayru Sanctum, you only need golds to upgrade it to max immediately.

What Frozen said. If you wanna no life the game that much you should aim for crit soul first. It will buff your dps far more than both accs. Also get badges, they are important. Dont focus on the big things if you dont have the basic stuff.One acc alone wont make you a great dps boy.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

What Frozen said. If you wanna no life the game that much you should aim for crit soul first. It will buff your dps far more than both accs. Also get badges, they are important. Dont focus on the big things if you dont have the basic stuff.One acc alone wont make you a great dps boy.

Thing is my bt group might disband in future and getting accs out of the way this early can save me huge trouble later 

Ignore the crit soul comment, it's only worth the time later. Use events to build yourself up to start or you can aim for stage 6 cause it is worth it.

Basically heres the deal. I would aim for your BT accessories first, especially the earring. This is the scenario in my raid. There are 10 fire users. There's a 1/4 chance of a fire earring. If your have avg rng thast 40 weeks to equip everyone. If you want a BT accessory get it now. The bracelet isn't going away.

Archived