26 lvl = gold

Lenoxis

low levels get lot easier opponents than lvl 50 players. It is actually lot easier now raise your rating with alt than actual lvl 50 character. You can farm silver players until 1800 rating and get plat farming 1700 players and you not lack skill points anymore.  If you watch top 10 or even top 5 players there is lot under level 50 players because it is lot easier earn rating with low lvl. I bet in the end of season there is more under lvl 50 players than actual lvl 50 players in top 30.  It is pretty much new meta now. 

It is pretty hard to know what you mean by resist. If you are talking about spin classes, they resist all dazes/stuns while they are spinning. If you are talking about projectile protection like summoner petal storm or fm veil or impact they resist all projectiles. Some classes have 5 sec resist skills and some 1 sec resist after q/e/ss. At first we have to know what class you are talking about. 

if you see character 100% RESIST all time you can be sure its bot (at least if your good). Most of them use hacks/abuse bugs, etc. Once i met with BM and it wasnt matter what i use on him he was ALL TIME at RESIST (game show message when i hit), even when i was bahind him.

3 hours ago, Irisdina said:

if you see character 100% RESIST all time you can be sure its bot (at least if your good). Most of them use hacks/abuse bugs, etc. Once i met with BM and it wasnt matter what i use on him he was ALL TIME at RESIST (game show message when i hit), even when i was bahind him.

How i have not seen any of these hackers? I have only seen summoner hackers, but that was over year ago. if you have any proof anybody still hack in 2k17 feel free show us some video from it. 

Archived