I want mailing gold to be free.

DevilTDriver

The only items that make sense to have a sizable fee associated with them are account bound (flower of lament, etc).  I'm trying to send gold to alts, but the mailing fee is making it impractical. I'm better off logging onto a second account and trading around, which is really convoluted for such a simple task.

This would also make it convenient when I run dungeons with clan mates and we're splitting. We don't have to whisper where to run to them just to avoid the fee.

there is a phenomenon known as "money sink"  which is necessary to prevent run-away inflation because money just accumulates in the game.

there is another phenomenon called "some people will QQ about ANYTHING they have to pay for"

they gave us free travel. I disagree with that. players figure out their travel strategies and routes. players are really clever, IF you give them a chance to show it. 

Sht is cheap in this game already. they give you EVERYTHING now

listen children, you cant have everything free, but the good news is this game is now made for children:

-1 dimensional story, 1 dimensional weapons and gear, 1 dimensional face-roll fighting style. 

-They now hold your hand and wipe ur caboose every step of the way.

-you don't have to think, strain your brain, nothing anymore. it's all FREE n EASY, like a summer breeze song

-you could lay this entire game out on a piece of paper, total spoiler style, for someone. then they wouldn't even have to play because they know how the whole thing is very strictly layed out for everyone.

boredom is the long way to spell death.

lol, a children's story with R rated characters.

srsly, devs better do something.  

I threw you guys $50 just so I could feel OK that I played this game since last September and had fun, and I can walk with a clean conscience if I leave cuz I paid for what I used.

I actually miss the days we needed farm the low lv dungeons for weapon/accessory upgrade....

now they *cricket* up that and we get to use random sh*t gears till like 45 or somethin... and then they really give us all we need to up our weps up to "true ivorymoon" and even made it easy to make seraph/baleful which I don't complain bout that change was needed, especially with the fact that we now have wep after raven if not mistaken (since none of my toons have reached that high up in the gear ladder just yet.. :\ )

but at least back when we had accessory and wep progress since lv1 we had a reason to socialize and make dungeon runs at low lv... now that's not even really needed till like 45+ or even 50+ for soulshields mainly lol

and even for asura/masts/nexus when u usually needed a certain ap threshhold/brains of sorts lol now it's dead easy coz our ap so much higher and I just use pt search for those almost always coz even hm5~7 dumbies can do that no sweat (even thou it DOES HELP to know the mechanics with drills or how block works @ asura lol) xD

and as for the thread's subject... I'd say more like don't make mailing completely free but at least free for alt~delivery or make it discountable when mailing friends... since mailing clanm8s already is on discount :)

It is not only mailing gold, but feathers of the blackrose or orbs from the grimhorn wilds are costing alot!! I mean, to send 250 feathers to my alt for the hongmoon soul stage 1 costs 25g !!!!! Why do i collect the feathers, if it doesn't even make any sense to give em to alts..

While there are a lot of entitled babies in this game, I don't think this post qualifies. Plenty of games allow players to have limited account bound storage, which this game could seriously use. It sucks to waste inventory spots having the same tokens across multiple characters, and sending items to craft something (i.e. trans stones) is incredibly tedious. Considering that all our characters on one account are forced to share the same meager amount of listing slots on Marketplace (a restriction I've never seen any other game impose), it's kind of ridiculous to say it's asking too much to be able to share the items (or money) I am not selling.

Archived