THE UPDATE BROKE THE GAME....FIX IT!!!

Hydralisk

Issues/Bugs:

1) When i use ctrl + f to hide characters, i see a lot more of their skills than before, and now they're in HIGHER quality even on graphics set to 1 for EVERYTHING.

2) f2 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE in the f8 dungeon lobby...

3) The Allocated HM points for def/attack, DONT SHOW UP when you view yours or anyone elses profile (in KR they DO!)

4) With Graphics set to 1, some of the mob/boss skills show up in MUCH HIGHER QUALITY than before.

5)Some Legendary Soul Shield Stats are not shown in f2.. (Broken...AGAIN)

6) In the new designed HM Store Details on things are NOT displayed.

7) There's probably A LOT MORE. 

Other:

1) In the stream we were promised 8 extra slots of inventory space, i see no way to obtain that (Unless i'm just blind)

2) Each day we are supposed to get 3 cloud tokens for 1 nccoin ONLY?... not for hmcoin???

I'm seeing some abnormal behavior too one of them being the 100% cpu usage for dual core processors. Dual Core processors whilst running this game have always stayed in the low 60%, secondly the memory. 75% is also being utilized by the game alone. Quitting the game brings my cpu usage back to 0% and will sometimes hop to 4-7% because background processes. as for memory it rests at 30% if not higher since, again, background services/processes.

Do note: Before the update this particular occurrence has never been a problem.

All that said I'm also seeing what Hydralisk is seeing.

Conspiracy theory time :D

If those guys think high quality picture makes the game better they're wrong. It's not even essential. The only reason that Blade and Soul should ever have high quality graphics is if they're making a friggin movie out of it. Look at Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and it's game. Do you know what I am sayin' brother/sister? I don't know if NCSoft is actually wanting our money or they are getting paid by companies who are pushing them to upgrade the game in such a way that we are forced to buy new hardware/software just to play games published/dev'd by ncsoft.

I win \(^o^)/

F8 is broken, one cannot right click on ppl to kick them from the lobby party. SO many ppl troll now with joining dungs and not leaving when other class is needed and pt leader says its needed. 

IMO thats the most annoying thing with this patch.

Archived