is Weapon Bundles Not bound to account?

Dode

4 minutes ago, Dode said:

but u can't send it to your other character.

stupid sales!

you're other characters as in alts on same account? yes you can. (you can't send it but you can claim it on your alts)

38 minutes ago, Mythbinder said:

Once you open the pack, it becomes individual items in your rewards box. So you can take just your class weapon.

but u can't send it to your other character.

stupid sales!

11 minutes ago, Ketzs said:

you're other characters as in alts on same account? yes you can. (you can't send it but you can claim it on your alts)

yeah but once all claimed, all the other weapons is stuck in one character. pretty stupid.

31 minutes ago, Dode said:

yeah but once all claimed, all the other weapons is stuck in one character. pretty stupid.

i think you understood wrongly :D 

You buy bundle>you open it> you get weapon skinn ONLY for your class on which you opened, not all skins  :)

11 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

i think you understood wrongly :D 

You buy bundle>you open it> you get weapon skinn ONLY for your class on which you opened, not all skins  :)

did u tried it?

7 minutes ago, Dode said:

did u tried it?

When you buy the bundle it pops up in your gift box or how ever they call it in the game. When you open it the weapons pop up there instead of going in your inventory so you can pick the right weapon from the gift box and repeat that on other characters. Just don't pick all the weapons on one character but let the ones be in the gift box that are not for that class.

6 minutes ago, Dode said:

did u tried it?

Yes I have. You can go on your alts and claim the weapon skin you need for your class. (rest of the weapon skin would stay in your mailbox thing)

But only claim the one you need! :)

3 hours ago, Dode said:

did u tried it?

Thats how it works. It goes to the "shared mailbox", (the place you claim the rewards from daily dash), when you first buy it its a single item, you have to unpack it, and you get 9 individual items (each weapon). 
This is a screenshoot from a weapon bundle i bought and upacked long ago:
b418e229665c4328aabd05ab6627c5b6.png

You only see 8 weapons coz i already took the axe which is the one i was intrested in, that screen show is from my FM alt (you can tell that by looking at how the bangle doesnt have a yellow x over it, meaning i can use it coz im a FM)

And this is from my warlock alt
f82b9c999d0e4802942575cf40376eed.png

As you can see you can retrive which ever you want from whichever of your characters.

Hope that was clear.

Archived