Will we ever get infinite or at least faster regeneration on Windwalk ?

BooLoodak

Makes very little sense for the limitation, other than annoy players.

If you enter combat you can't use it anyway so the actual strategic value is almost none. If it was usable IN combat, then yeah, having a limit would make sense.

It's like mounts in WoW, if you get dazed then you get dismounted. Works fine there.

Mob skipping in dungeons? Most places it's actually worth to skip mobs, you can already skip mobs without being disrupted by the sprint bar running out.

4 hours ago, ander01se said:

Makes very little sense for the limitation, other than annoy players.

If you enter combat you can't use it anyway so the actual strategic value is almost none. If it was usable IN combat, then yeah, having a limit would make sense.

It's like mounts in WoW, if you get dazed then you get dismounted. Works fine there.

Mob skipping in dungeons? Most places it's actually worth to skip mobs, you can already skip mobs without being disrupted by the sprint bar running out.

my point of view is:

it is a simulation of what you have irl, you can walk (/), run (the normal movement you do in game) and sprint (which in real life you also cant do if you lack the stamina to do it)

and if you need to move way farther, windstride

10 hours ago, BooLoodak said:

It's maybe retarded even to ask but still i wish for infinite Windwalk

I feel like the stamina meter should refill when you successfully wall run/clamber over obstacles without breaking stride. Make it a pseudo-parkour system that can be greatly extended if the player is paying attention.

In KR they have 30s windwalk ... better then 20 at least. But I agree - there's no reason for limitation. In battleground you have unlimited time to windwalk and it works still fine. In RL i also can run longer then 20 or 30s ... But I'm sure they will change nothing. Btw it would be ok for me to farm a 1000g item for endless windwalk. ^^ Make it easier to obtain for casher and all are happy. ;^)

On 08. 03. 2017. at 1:22 AM, Dotimus said:

it is a simulation of what you have irl, you can walk (/), run (the normal movement you do in game) and sprint (which in real life you also cant do if you lack the stamina to do it)

and if you need to move way farther, windstride

Simulation of irl?Pfffff

You character can shoot ice or fist giant robots/demons/dragons/abominations for hours, run up walls or do dragon ball style flying, jump 10 meters in air while sprinting,  run on water like Jesus! Your character can eat the mark of black rose numerous times, getting it's ass kicked and healed, defeat the XX that killed your entire clan and 3 guardians, and use giant chi explosions to purge demons!

I'm pretty sure my character should be able to sprint for 3 hours at least! Simulation of irl, 20 seconds ah..hah...hahahahh....

*spoiler alert*

The reason your character tries to commit suicide isn't because it is too weak to defeat XX, it's because it's too weak to sprint longer than 20 seconds.

Archived